Winter Coat?

big at lc

I like it, but don't think it'd be worth it (although I haven't seen it in person).

My favorites winter coats this season;

Jil

00170m.jpg

00200m.jpg

Lanvin

00100m.jpg

00140m.jpg

*This trench is my favorite for the season.

Also, I would recommend some of the Black Fleece coats. I would say the quality is definitely on par with other high end designers and the fit is excellent. Very reminiscent of TB's own line.

Yeah, I just took a look at 'em, and I'm really liking them..... the one thing about the coats at BG's though is that I've got their card.... and I'm a little low on the cash funds b/c of xmas gifts, so I need to see how much flow I've got and if I can manage one of the BF coats.... I'm really liking their chesterfields and their DB's, actually they look a whole ton like the TB I was liking originally....

Very nice, thanks for the info so much!!!

=]

- Ben

Yea, I think they're a lot more practical than the TB one you posted as well. The one above is more of a novelty type of coat, so I could see it getting old after a while which isn't good considering how much it costs. But then again, I think that is somewhat the appeal of Thom Browne to begin with.

I've tried on the chesterfield coat from BF and it fits amazing; Perfect length (although I'm 6'2) and the construction is impeccable.

I also really like the raglan coat, although the store here didn't stock it so I haven't got to see it in person yet.

god, i would love to have that coat. id love to have that raf one with the nylon inserts, but i cant find it in my size! i dont know though... i havent been looking for long, but im bound to come across something i like... and something that actually fits my skinny ass!

god, i would love to have that coat. id love to have that raf one with the nylon inserts, but i cant find it in my size! i dont know though... i havent been looking for long, but im bound to come across something i like... and something that actually fits my skinny ass!

I love those Raf coats. Great shape! They got even more expensive this season ($1,700 for the Caban coat) when even the Nylon insert one was only $1,300 last season and made it to sale, I'm pretty sure.

If anyone's got a raf coat in a 46 (I think) that they don't wear anymore drop me a PM.

hmm... i doubt i'd find anything in my size at any sale, so i guess ill look into some spring weight coats since i layer alot anyway.

If anyone's got a raf coat in a 46 (I think) that they don't wear anymore drop me a PM.

barneys had the nylon insert one at 60% a few days ago...

I like it, but don't think it'd be worth it (although I haven't seen it in person).

My favorites winter coats this season;

Lanvin

00100m.jpg

00140m.jpg

*This trench is my favorite for the season.

Also, I would recommend some of the Black Fleece coats. I would say the quality is definitely on par with other high end designers and the fit is excellent. Very reminiscent of TB's own line.

That lanvin is amazing, I got it in navy blue but had to switch to something more adapted to the weather. Canada Goose it is now I guess.