Question about Visvim. FBT Shakers & Hockney

soleindahole

Quality is amazing and the pricing relects on the quality; unlike Nike Dunks which pricing is determined by demand. You can get Visvims at many different places online such as Chapterworld, Grandism.com, ebay, and many other japanese websites like rakuten, yahoo auctions japan, etc. I wouldn't recommend buying from japan and using Celga unless those online retailers (non rakuten) ship worldwide. If you live near SF, check out both the Huf stores; if you live in LA, check out Union; NYC..well you have many different choices.

I think ebay would be your best bet for FBT unless you want to pay more than $240 buying from non US retailers (grandism aswell as japanese sites sell for 240 w/o shipping). Going to a retail store and try them on before buying is best. I know Huf sells all Visvims (FBT, Hockney, and I think another model) for like $170-180 and Union LA/NYC sells FBTs for $220. I have yet to buy my own pair but from I heard, Visvims run large.

edit: here are Visvims for you:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&catref=C6&satitle=visvim

scroll down to the bottom and you'll see 3 auctions.

Edited by super on Aug 28, 2005 at 12:56 PM

I have called Undefeated and the employee said that the FBTs run narrow so go a half size up.

I have seen responses on this board saying that FBTs run a big so go a half size down.

What is the real sizing for Visvim for you all that own a pair?

I just ordered a pair of Shakers in my usual Nike size 9.5 so If no responses by the time I receive them, I will update with my own opinion...

I have called Undefeated and the employee said that the FBTs run narrow so go a half size up.

I have seen responses on this board saying that FBTs run a big so go a half size down.

What is the real sizing for Visvim for you all that own a pair?

I just ordered a pair of Shakers in my usual Nike size 9.5 so If no responses by the time I receive them, I will update with my own opinion...

I went one size down for my shakers (i'm nike 11, but i bought 10 for FBT). when i tried 11, they were rather roomy on the toe-box and i cant feel that snug wrap of the leather around the front of my feet. but i stick to my nike size for my FBT2 mid. Oh, and i think i went half a size down (if not one size down) for my paik lo.

I ordered sand FBT Shakers from Ultimate-street.com for $250. They had a full size run but now only have small sizes left on the site. You can contact the website and I think he can still get more, just let him know what size and color.

Heads up, they got a pair of FBTs in the Vintage section too. They are white and black.

They also got Visvims on Napsize.com and I think a pair of Elk FBTs on Conceptshop too.

I saw them and just ordered them. I should have waited because a friend of mine is in the Bay area and he said that Huf has a full run in sand and black shakers for retail. Oh well...

Quote:

I ordered sand FBT Shakers from Ultimate-street.com for $250. They had a full size run but now only have small sizes left on the site. You can contact the website and I think he can still get more, just let him know what size and color.

Heads up, they got a pair of FBTs in the Vintage section too. They are white and black.

They also got Visvims on Napsize.com and I think a pair of Elk FBTs on Conceptshop too.

I saw them and just ordered them. I should have waited because a friend of mine is in the Bay area and he said that Huf has a full run in sand and black shakers for retail. Oh well...

--- Original message by Silversurfer on Aug 28, 2005 04:03 PM

cool,yeah actually i just called huf store an hour ago. and the dont have the the 1st FBT's just the FBT 2. Did you pick up the FBT 2? What's the retail price on the shakers anyways?

Coyotes... check samplekickz.com I think they got a pair. I dunno what size tho.

Bisons... check Napsize

This is my first Visvim purchase. I have been wanting a pair of FBTs (1) since beinghunted had a little article on the brand.

Oh and Shakers are $200 retail

Damn, I guess Huf sold out quick...

Edited by Silversurfer on Aug 28, 2005 at 04:34 PM

Quote:

Coyotes... check samplekicks.com I think they got a pair. I dunno what size tho.

Bisons... check Napsize

Oh and Shakers are $200 retail

Damn, I guess Huf sold out quick...

--- Original message by Silversurfer on Aug 28, 2005 04:28 PM

i havent found a site that can order the hockney's in the u.s. some u.k sites,but instore only. j

Im not really feeling the Hockneys myself. I would much rather have the Croc skin Twomblys in my opinion.

The Visvim FBT Shakers are appealing to me much more than the Bisons because I see myself rockin a plaid design and can't see myself rocking a cow print.

I think the flap looks unique on the shakers and also love the fact that the flap comes off so it then looks like a wallabee type of shoe.

I showed my lady a while back and she thought they were fly, mind you she knows nothing about hype and such so I dunno. I think I'll look good in them. Others can't see themselves out of dunks/forces/jordans. I thought I'd expand my closet a little bit...

Quote:

Im not really feeling the Hockneys myself. I would much rather have the Croc skin Twomblys in my opinion.

The Visvim FBT Shakers are appealing to me much more than the Bisons because I see myself rockin a plaid design and can't see myself rocking a cow print.

I think the flap looks unique on the shakers and also love the fact that the flap comes off so it then looks like a wallabee type of shoe.

I showed my lady a while back and she thought they were fly, mind you she knows nothing about hype and such so I dunno. I think I'll look good in them. Others can't see themselves out of dunks/forces/jordans. I thought I'd expand my closet a little bit...

--- Original message by Silversurfer on Aug 28, 2005 04:57 PM

all about expanding those horizons.

Quote:

when if ever will visvim make shoes for big footed bastads!!

--- Original message by merzbot on Aug 29, 2005 08:32 AM

are they narrow? some people say the run big,which i find kind of odd,because its made in japan. and usually japanese made are smaller in size compared to U.K and U.S sizings.

• 4 weeks later...