Funniest posters on superfuture

fndmybetterhalf

whatever your definition of being funny is... whose posts do you consistantly find hilarious?

djrajio - short efficient comments have so much zing to it.

sycamore - newbies hate him cuz they think hes mean

red - kinda fell off but i used to look forward to every single post of his

begs - where did he go?

sean_ - got that attitude about him when he talks trash that i love

im sure i can name off more but someone else continue the list, im lazy

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

there are probably 10 threads on this same topic. anyway--

i remember the last time this thread was made, i answered ddml and begs, both of whom sadly seem to have disappeared.

so i asked myself, has sufu suffered from their departure?

the following scientific study is the result

postersvsquality-1.jpg

a very wise young boy once talked about funny..:

im sick of trying to be funny. fuck it.

it's what we all try to do. we're all trying to make each other laugh, even when we are making other people look like assholes.

that said, I appreciate those who can include humour in casual posting without making it seem to forced. off the top of my head, omc is funny in an odd, blatant way. analog can be pretty witty at times. sidneylo is pretty jolly, in a harmless boytoy kind of way. the breaks is a rising star in the field of funny. datasupa is allright as well.

seems like the thread is somewhere in cyberspace but it went like this:

scarlett is that kind of girl where you see her at the club and she's fucking hot and its ridiculous and you somehow work up the courage to talk to her and you get her home and you have the most amazing sex of your life, you're both totally synched together, all the nasty shit you think about doing but no other girl wanted to let you do, she does it, and you pass out and wake up the next day at 11am and she somehow managed to turn meager scraps of food in your dirty fridge into a delicious brunch and while you sit there eating in silence, looking at her, you realize that she is even better looking in daylight with her nipples peeking out through your white undershirt that she threw on and you stop and realize that maybe you should just propose to her on the spot.

so you do, and she says yes. she cleans your apartment up and moves in,

a few years later after travelling the world together you have a perfect little son and

you kinda get jealous when she's breastfeeding but its cool cuz thats your kid.

i think lab's pretty funny, he had a story about stepping on a fat chick that he thought was a homeless person that made me laugh, i repped him in a 9/11 thread although hes brown..

The guy in my sigs kinda funny too, i laughed real hard when he called edmond a nasty bitch in the edmond appreciation thread

begs always comes through with good pictures to bring the lulz, same with omc

westside had something, but now since he's gone, there ain't nothin.

DUM is black funny. like richard pryor or sinbad

mellowbonsai usually makes me laugh

corbin has good zingers and random funny posts

goldengloves knows how to drop lines in a funny yet concise manner

jmat knows how to make his hate funny

lab has funny stories

there are occasional posters, but none who have a consistency.