a very special message from clopek

mellowbonsai

I just wanted to let everyone know that banning wasn't really my intention, but I assumed it was probably going to go hand in hand with the point I tried (apparently in complete vain) to prove. I used the term "faggot" very much on purpose, not because I think oOmegaOo is gay, or that gays suck and omega sucks so they're one in the same. It was an observation about the subjectivity of the whole banning debacle. Banning everyone who used the term, or anything related (see: no homo, a point I stressed in my last post I believe) didn't happen, it seemed very selective. I wasn't asking for a ban, simply asking for moderation that was more even handed and less knee-jerk reactionary. Of course, no one's given a reason for bans anymore, so I don't know if it was this straw that broke the camel's back, or calling tg76 a twat. It doesn't matter really, the point stands the same...and that's all I was after.

Have a good one.

-Clopek

I just wanted to let everyone know that banning wasn't really my intention, but I assumed it was probably going to go hand in hand with the point I tried (apparently in complete vain) to prove. I used the term "faggot" very much on purpose, not because I think oOmegaOo is gay, or that gays suck and omega sucks so they're one in the same. It was an observation about the subjectivity of the whole banning debacle. Banning everyone who used the term, or anything related (see: no homo, a point I stressed in my last post I believe) didn't happen, it seemed very selective. I wasn't asking for a ban, simply asking for moderation that was more even handed and less knee-jerk reactionary. Of course, no one's given a reason for bans anymore, so I don't know if it was this straw that broke the camel's back, or calling tg76 a twat. It doesn't matter really, the point stands the same...and that's all I was after.

no one got banned just for saying "gay" or "homo" once.. he has been offensive and loud for a long time, these recent comments combined with the current atmosphere probably fueled it, but I'm sure he wasn't banned just for those two posts..

so basically he wasted his membership here on some "test" based on his wrongful assumptions on why people are being banned?

i hope that if and when he does, that his neck will have shrunken.

it should be noted that your constant neck criticisms have forced him to wear a scarfs when socializing with his sufu bredren. youve given him a complex. i think thats hilarious, and i hope you sleep well.

no one got banned just for saying "gay" or "homo" once.. he has been offensive and loud for a long time, these recent comments combined with the current atmosphere probably fueled it, but I'm sure he wasn't banned just for those two posts..quote]

edit: for security purposes.

7. You just used your first two.

is seven the new allocation for post supertrash riot? i assume so, cause it was kinda my policy in 06' to say it with my every post.

this isn't the fucking UN. mods don't keep detailed fag counts for every member, they see people acting obnoxious/offensive for an extended period of time then ban them. If you don't like it, it doesn't matter. It's not your site.

welcome to the internet.

this isn't the fucking UN. mods don't keep detailed fag counts for every member, they see people acting obnoxious/offensive for an extended period of time then ban them. If you don't like it, it doesn't matter. It's not your site.

welcome to the internet.

thats one!!!

it should be run like fucking the un.

mods should keep counts, in order to keep things fair.

i don't like it, and it does matter.

it's not my site, but i have been here longer than you.

welcome to neg rep.

this isn't the fucking UN. mods don't keep detailed fag counts for every member

Don't be so sure. I was drinking fancy Belgian beer with omc once and after many glasses he told me that he saw the F.A.G. files for every member. They are encrypted with the Enigma machine and hidden in eastern Turkey.

Don't be so sure. I was drinking fancy Belgian beer with omc once and after many glasses he told me that he saw the F.A.G. files for every member. They are encrypted with the Enigma machine and hidden in eastern Turkey.

god what was I thinking, my other post ruined my perfefctly good F.A.G. file

todesengel im pretty sure dude was kidding

yea that post wasn't really aimed at jmatsu, more at the general fuckery surrounding this entire thing, and clopek's message

it should be noted that your constant neck criticisms have forced him to wear a scarfs when socializing with his sufu bredren. youve given him a complex. i think thats hilarious, and i hope you sleep well.

It should also be noted that these scarves are Vibskov, and thus, (EDITED OUT BC WILD HOMOPHOBIC).

Edit: Shit, that's one... Edited by Halifamous