who da fuck is banned????

mizanation

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... i did ship. not on time... and it was pretty fucked up. i admit to that. but denim phenom and red both have packages on the way, and im sending a money order to chrono thursday(didnt have enough left over after shipping to pay the money order this week)

didnt really make a dime... lost money on the jacket since shipping and what i paid for it was much more than what i sold it for.

ive also never denyed it, and always responded to pms...

Did anyone else get a PM from 'edmond'???

or am i just special?

i did. i didn't respond-

black vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

bored

reputation_balance.gif

hi

hi J

youve got to help me too they banned me same reasont hey banned you.. jesus weird mods

edmond

The current record for quickest ban now belongs to password, with a stellar 4 posts. There were more, but it looks like they got deleted?

i'm sure there will be plenty of other weak-passworded accounts for him to hack into, out of 23,000 users

sorry to eavesdrop on the situation, but what exactly happened? what contracted this whole banning fiasco?

long story short at about 10:00pm last night everyone started noticing certain members were banned, then everyone started noticing a bunch of members were banned. Then friends of Jmatsu went on a rampage (in the midst brought up a pretty good point) of why he shouldn't be banned, he was unbanned.

During the riot, certain people started snitching, more people were banned.

Now that the smoke has cleared, people are starting to realize that while everyone was caught up with being supertrash gangsters they actually ran off some decent ppl.

Refer to the first page for names..

long story short at about 10:00pm last night everyone started noticing certain members were banned, then everyone started noticing a bunch of members were banned. Then friends of Jmatsu went on a rampage (in the midst brought up a pretty good point) of why he shouldn't be banned, he was unbanned.

During the riot, certain people started snitching, more people were banned.

Now that the smoke has cleared, people are starting to realize that while everyone was caught up with being supertrash gangsters they actually ran off some decent ppl.

Refer to the first page for names..

I went to bed at 10, the one day I get sleep I missed all the drama.