who da fuck is banned????

mizanation

so you go down in the bannings trying to prove a point

and you come back like this?

it's cool to just fall in line and follow orders like a bitch?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=House+Nigga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_out

you are soft

i question your integrity

storyofricky27d00fe57d1eq0.jpg

THE STORY OF RICKY

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm....

additionally fuck off with that pearl harbour shit. you're what, 32? time's must have been harsh after pearl harbour happened...in 1941. oh yeah, you live a real hard life as "minority" (presumably not a very visible one at that) who spent enough time in the continental US. this is in no way comparable to the daily life of an african american in a red state.

in my last comment i meant to write that i am not in japan.

i wasn't trying to compare lives of asians vs. black people in america, but if you really want to get into it, fine. i do think that asians have got it tougher than black people. i def think that minorities empathize better with even other minorites than nonminorities can...they probably can't (be it you, sean, thomas highstreet, etc).

you're not american and you certainly have never experienced the life of a half-breed in japan. so again, shut the fuck up.

i wasn't trying to compare lives of asians vs. black people in america, but if you really want to get into it, fine. i do think that asians have got it tougher than black people. i def think that minorities empathize better with even other minorites than that of nonminorities (be it you, sean, thomas highstreet, etc).

you're not american and you certainly have never experienced the life of a half-breed in japan. so again, shut the fuck up.

just wanted to make sure that one didn't get deleted. thanks for the larfs.

just wanted to make sure that one didn't get deleted. thanks for the larfs.

great come back. i stand by that, but you on the other hand can't say shit about the lives of any minority in america.

shitty way to throw in the towl, moron.

This thread is great.

Re: westside... entertaining at times, but meh, he left on his own accord. Like many other banned martyrs on the internet, he might be remember, but not mourned. This applies to DUM and airjamie and whomever else went out of their way to drown themselves.

Keep up posting, this is grade A entertainment.

i obviously can't come back with "well, the lives of polaks in canada are blah blah blah blah" but i feel pretty safe in saying that half japanese people in japan (who apparenlty make enough money to put 1000 dollar sneakers on their feet without a second thought) don't have it as blacks in red states. i dont feel a need to further justify my point.

i obviously can't come back with "well, the lives of polaks in canada are blah blah blah blah" but i feel pretty safe in saying that half japanese people in japan (who apparenlty make enough money to put 1000 dollar sneakers on their feet without a second thought) don't have it as blacks in red states. i dont feel a need to further justify my point.

clopek,

last time. i am not in japan. i also mentioned that i lived in the continental u.s. for long durations. i never bought a 1000 dollar pair of sneakers. why do you continue making assumptions?

it's not that you "don't feel a need to further justify" your point, you just fucking can't.

Guest youngteam
i wasn't trying to compare lives of asians vs. black people in america, but if you really want to get into it, fine. i do think that asians have got it tougher than black people.

this is true. we suck at sports and we can't dance for shit.

i wasn't trying to compare lives of asians vs. black people in america, but if you really want to get into it, fine. i do think that asians have got it tougher than black people. i def think that minorities empathize better with even other minorites than nonminorities can...they probably can't (be it you, sean, thomas highstreet, etc).

jmatsu,

last time. i do not need to further justify my argument. i already admitted that i do not have firsthand insight into the lives of minorities. i did submit that i feel safe in my assumptions (oh there i go with that word again!) that blacks in states like virgina are viewed with more prejudice than white people with slightly slanted eyes in the rest of the US. you, however, continually contradict yourself.

What do you know about being black in red states?

Just curious.

Most of your words sound like mainstream media upbringing.

jmatsu,

last time. i do not need to further justify my argument. i already admitted that i do not have firsthand insight into the lives of minorities. i did submit that i feel safe in my assumptions (oh there i go with that word again!) that blacks in states like virgina are viewed with more prejudice than white people with slightly slanted eyes in the rest of the US. you, however, continually contradict yourself.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about so just shut the fuck up

jmatsu,

you're still stupid and you are the queen of contradictions. i've been to virginia, have aquaintences living there and know for a fact that asians experience mad discrimination (often times more severe than black people). i don't know why you are even trying to say shit when you can't possibly empathize with either minority? don't even try to talk about social issues in america, you're fuckin canadian.

what about your assumptons that half-japs in japan have got it so good? implication that i wear 1000 sneakers?

and nice way to change the subject. it wasn't even about comparing the racism toward asians of blacks. it was about empathy of minorities. goddman i wish i could call you stubborn, but you're just an idiot.

^^^ that shit happened in canada too.

jmatsu, i know your bum hurts and all, and it was really cute of you to come into superchat where i wasn't going to quote you and fucking clown you in public again, and bringing out all the old tricks ("Nice huge neck, you must be a jock"..."Nice huge neck, you must have built up the muscles sucking dick"...."you're a fag"...."you're a gay jock with a huge neck"....) was a nice trip down memory lane! but honestly, lets try and rise above such pettiness, and just admit when you're fucking rambling like an idiot. i've already admitted the point, i'm not a minority and can't really empathize, but if you ever really want anyone on here to believe that you've lived anything but a priveledged life you're going to have to come out harder than "I've been to virginia and know asians there that have it rough."

so cute though!

there is really not much racisim in the red states as i do come from Texas/Houston. however 40 years ago my school district were the grounds where many african americans were hanged and lenched.

not to call out but un could clarify better about modern day minorities in the red states(as he is indeed an african american in Texas).

^^^ that shit happened in canada too.

jmatsu, i know your bum hurts and all, and it was really cute of you to come into superchat where i wasn't going to quote you and fucking clown you in public again, and bringing out all the old tricks ("Nice huge neck, you must be a jock"..."Nice huge neck, you must have built up the muscles sucking dick"...."you're a fag"...."you're a gay jock with a huge neck"....) was a nice trip down memory lane! but honestly, lets try and rise above such pettiness, and just admit when you're fucking rambling like an idiot. i've already admitted the point, i'm not a minority and can't really empathize, but if you ever really want anyone on here to believe that you've lived anything but a priveledged life you're going to have to come out harder than "I've been to virginia and know asians there that have it rough."

so cute though!

why can't you remain silent or at least admit your stupidity?

bum hurt ? keep telling yourself that. your dick has been limp from the day you joined sufu (possibly even before). fuckin eunuch. you're the bitch who brought all this to chat.

i'm rambling like an idiot? you ARE an idiot.

what else is new? regardless as to whether or not i am financially stable, you're basically implying that i have not and cannot experience racism or empathize with minorities? whether i live a priveledged life(why is that even an issue?) or not has got nothing to do with the fact that i have experienced racism in many places and know asians in virginia who do quite often. again you can't say shit, but i assume you're gonna try to come back with some weak rebuttle.

coach, do i really need to take off my uniform?

yes, you do son, i need to check out how fit you are.

if you say so....

give him the benefit of the doubt. he probably wasn't sodomized. just mouth/throat-raped. how the fuck you think he got so much playing time. from waterboy to starter.

im half chinese half white and born and raised in canada. i would never go as far as saying that asian americans have to deal with even a fraction of the prejudice that black americans do. although, when i was in tenesee people both black and white looked at me like a space alien. in jmatsu's defense, there is definately a history of anti-asian sentiment in american culture. most of it has to do with soically constructed sexual perceptions. but as bad as asians might have it, blacks have it 10 times as bad. i would never compare the railroads and goldrush to slavery. that would just be such an unbalanced comparison, i dont even know how to engage that.

can we at least all agree that its impossible to compare the plight of certain races to decide which one "has it worse off"?

even if you could answer that question, why would you? to lend yourself some sort of perverted superiority?

jmatsu, youre way off by trying to answer this question, clopek, youre way off by trying to insinuate that one human being cannot empathize with another, racial connotations aside

end of debate please