stank penises

Guest DUM

ever get down with a hot dude who had a stinky dick(and you weren't even fucked up enough to lose your sense of smell)?? please tell keagan some polite ways to let him/them know that their cocks don't smell 2 pleasant. how can you hint at this without spoiling the sexy mood or without being offensive?

"pardon me, but the aroma of your private area resembles that of a day old squid...."

jj, suba, tg please help our friend out.

snoodling

One male with foreskin places his foreskin over the tip of another males weiner, making a sort of bridge, and they then proceed to jerk each other off.

Where 2 Dicks Meet...There Is Only Love

Not to be confused with space docking:

1. space-docking thumbsup.gif 39 up, 23 down thumbsdown.gif

The act of using your faeces to penetrate your significant other. Faeces may be frozen and/or inserted into a condom prior to insertion.

"What the hell is this in the freezer?! You must be bloody crazy if you think we're going to try space-docking tonight - You know my book club is on a Wednesday."

1.) My penis doesn't smell.

2.) I've never smelled a penis.

3.) If this was real life I would punch your bitchass out.

4.) Don't pout.

5.) Chillout and walkabout

6.) Right now, ima go fishing for some trout.

7.) Why? Because I don't like kraut (rock).

8.) Can??? Neu?!!!

9.) ni666aaaaaaaaaa6a6a6 we're through.

10.) Pee-yew

11.) Is this true?

12.) I thought you knew.

13.) Tell the truth, ni666aaaaaaaaaa6a6a6 you gotta roof?

14.) If so it'll be gone like poof.

15.) just like your tooth

16.) ni666aaaaaaaaaa6a6a6 im rich

17.) You're just a homeless ass bitch

DON'T FUCKING SNITCH

i met this little asian lucy liu lookalike bitch who told me about giving head in milan.

she was chillin with her homegirls at some club and was apparently fucked up on cheap wine and wop-shots. some grease ball invited her to listen to opera in his car.

she and that mussolini nigga sat in the backseat. she said that they were neckin and shit and all of a sudden he pulled out his salami. "you wanna touch?" she said that he raped her mouth and nutt inside it. maybe she was just embellishing the story cause she said he tasted like cream-clam sauce. anyway she upchucked all his jizz onto his pants. he got mad mad cause he had just bought those d&gz.

i don't know this. Why?

so basically by your last quote you imply that you do not like what you do not understand.

dumbass, krautrock is a genre. just because it may have originated in germany doesn't mean that it's exclusive to the germans.

it's not like not liking krautrock has anything to do with not understanding the name of a fairly popular band that used the german language.