We're All Bitches. WURK!

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

JMATSUS UNDERAGE FILIPINO SEX SLAVE PICKUPS SERVICE IS FRAUDULENT!!!! DO NOT COP, I REPEAT: DO NOT FUCKING COP.

DOES THIS PIECE OF SHIT LOOK 15 TO YOU!?!?!?!

pl11.jpg

I CANT EVEN FIT MY DICK IN THIS... YOU GON PAY WHAT YOU OWE NIGGA! IM COMIN FO THAT BITCK ASS!

PS: FLIPS HAVE SIDEWAYS DONGS

JMATSUS UNDERAGE FILIPINO SEX SLAVE PICKUPS SERVICE IS FRAUDULENT!!!! DO NOT COP, I REPEAT: DO NOT FUCKING COP.

DOES THIS PIECE OF SHIT LOOK 15 TO YOU!?!?!?!

pl11.jpg

I CANT EVEN FIT MY DICK IN THIS... YOU GON PAY WHAT YOU OWE NIGGA! IM COMIN FO THAT BITCK ASS!

PS: FLIPS HAVE SIDEWAYS DONGS

send your shit back and i will refund...or can exchange for 2 malaysians.

Eric Glennie you are a cumguzzling, mouthfucked, diarrea colored bitch that was born out of your mothers asshole. You migrated from minnesota to superfuture and have tried to the best of your faggotass abilities to be best friends with people you've met over the internet. All you are is a previous level styleforum bitch that stumbled on this website when someone named dropped it on styleforum.

Nigga you said you designed exclusive collars or bought from major clothing retailers yet you "DARE TO WEAR DIFFERENT". You're a goddam lying bitch that tries to side with whoever looks popular on an internet forum so that new members that don't know any better think you're cool. Lets not forget that you ripped off someone else's collar design and tried to peddle that load of donkeyshit as your own.

My look is distinctive, my style is distinguished, and my collars are recognized as the signature designs of a new label and brand in fashion. I am challenging the tradition of the mens dress shirt and hoping men are interested in trying a new style in collars.

Nigga what the fuck are you doing with your life

I'm a motherfucking troll, i've said that once and i'll say it a motherfucking gain. Not everyone tries to fit in a fashion forum like you're faggot ass. I check out the useful information on this forum and then I make a thread or create an arguement in supertrash cause I get a kick out of watching bitches like you get their cunts in a bunch when I say something contrary to your egotistical bitchass opinion. When I get up from this keyboard I have friends that I can talk to and hang out with. Apparently you don't and thats why you hop from fashion forum to fashion forum trying to fit in.

Nigga you're Eric Glennie.

How the fuck are you going to criticize anybody on how they dress when at any portion of your life you owned +++Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

I envisioned new styles in mens fashion and i invented the "cut-out" and "cut-away" collar designs.

245_Shirts_Dec_2005_012.jpg

Nigga I lived through the late 90's and early 2000s too and I never wasted a fucking dime on that piece of shit clothing. And by the way, if you don't know what to do with you're hair maybe you should perm it so you don't look so much like a cracker you racially confused cutoutcollar wearing styleforum looking cunt.

You're a high fashion, visionary, distinctive, distinguished, new label with a pair of bevel bottom jeans in your collection. Don't forget to take you're midol after you read this you dandyass suburban living bitch nigga.

And fuck you too upandcoming, nudies are shit you fucking old man