state your beer, drinkers

nice.

is that the 12? i've always wanted to try that beer.

yeah the 12 (gold colored bottle caps), I'm not a big fan of the 8 really and not a fan of light colored beer in general...

though, I must say, tastewise, it's alot like westmalle dubbel imho and that's alot easier to get your hands on...

yeah the 12 (gold colored bottle caps), I'm not a big fan of the 8 really and not a fan of light colored beer in general...

though, I must say, tastewise, it's alot like westmalle dubbel imho and that's alot easier to get your hands on...

I'm jealous. I bought a bottle of the 12 about 4 years ago and haven't had one since. Great beer though

Currently supping a bottle of samuel smith oatmeal stout http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/113/571/ - though I don't favour stout quite as much as the good people at beeradvocate, I am enjoying the sweet smoke then dry aftertaste more than I thought - but jesus 'i wish I still smoked, strong stout+fags=true contentment

since this is the only drinking thread alive...

anyone ever had this?

ishackimagelv8.jpg

Sonnema Herb Infused Vodka

No, but speaking of flavored vodka and your homeland, I just found an old bottle of Polmos Zubrowka (the real shit, not the garbage they sell in the US) behind my dad's bar and it's fucking good. Bison grass flavor.......

so7ddh.jpg

I'm on a trip right now and I've gotten so much beer. I can't wait to show you guys. And may I say, Pliny the Elder is by a large margin the best IPA (double) that I've ever had, and that was from a bottle. It must be heaven on tap.

Also, I tried this random beer the other day at a cool British nautical type pub called Old Speckled Hen. It's like a light colored beer with the delicious nitrogenous Guinness head. Very interesting.

Pliny is truly amazing, probably the most balanced and well crafted DIPA in the world right now.

San Francisco beer meet up?

Let's do this shit.. during mid-week.

Next week?

So down, but I'm going back up to Humboldt for school on Friday. Any chance one could be arranged before then? It would be short notice, but it would be fun. If not, I'd be down to help organize one around Thanksgiving or some time when people have a few days off.

For now, I'm off to find a few bottles of the 08 Vertical Epic.

San Francisco beer meet up?

Let's do this shit.. during mid-week.

Next week?

i'll be back in sf around the 27th or so, maybe a quick stop to toronado?

For now, I'm off to find a few bottles of the 08 Vertical Epic.

i like this years, its a reproduction of a belgium triple with american hops. stone released 07/07/07 growler refills over the weekend.

i'll be back in sf around the 27th or so, maybe a quick stop to toronado?

i like this years, its a reproduction of a belgium triple with american hops. stone released 07/07/07 growler refills over the weekend.

August 26th?

There's no reason not to do another beer meetup, so maybe this winter we can do another. Anyways, do any SF people know where to find the Vertical Epic? Bevmo on Van Ness? Neither of the two stores I tried yesterday had it, dammit.

There's no reason not to do another beer meetup, so maybe this winter we can do another. Anyways, do any SF people know where to find the Vertical Epic? Bevmo on Van Ness? Neither of the two stores I tried yesterday had it, dammit.

I'll update this thread with a place to get em later today...

You can probably call in and order it via phone..

i only picked up 3 last time and ended up drinking 2. might grab a case today, i think it was like 4.99 or 5.99 a beer.

bdawg. if your close to a whole foods, the one near me had cases out. picked up a few bottles..should of opted for the case.