Best way to bleach jeans?

ChadR

I've done it before by soaking some old jeans in a bucket of bleach overnight, and it made them white, but I think their may be a better way. Should I cut the bleach with water? How long? Wash it afterwards? Thanks!

Disclaimer- I know that the idea of wearing white jeans may not seem very appealing to ya'll.

never bleach jeans in a bucket---bleach will not only whiten but will also shrink your jeans dramatically. if you must bleach, the best way to do it is to sit in a tub full of 100% bleach whilst wearing your jeans. a couple of hours to overnight should be long enough. with this method, they won't shrink excessively.

never bleach jeans in a bucket---bleach will not only whiten but will also shrink your jeans dramatically. if you must bleach, the best way to do it is to sit in a tub full of 100% bleach whilst wearing your jeans. a couple of hours to overnight should be long enough. with this method, they won't shrink excessively.

do this. it works wonders!

I am just a sophmore in college, so I haven't quite taken all the clases pertaining to disclaimerology (so I am taking the blame on this one) because it appears that my disclaimer was not sufficient. I just want to know how to bleach my jeans so that it does the least amount of damage.

Wtf are you serious? This will damage not only your jeans, but your skin. The bleach will eat away at your skin....

Wtf are you serious? This will damage not only your jeans, but your skin. The bleach will eat away at your skin....

I don't write "lol" but your post made me laugh and then your Avatar was really the icing on the cake. Your a real sweet heart, too funny.