Idiom

Fares

i'd say the fit is pretty standard for snowboarding jackets ie: boxy.

i've got a 3L jacket from the cmyk line a couple years ago, you can see it here

keep in mind my coat is a large, since i bought it as a snowboarding jacket, wanted the extra room for layering, movement and so on. if I had been after simply a street coat I would have gotten a medium, which is my usual size.

quality is very nice on it, it has some great stitching details but not anything vastly superior to say a burton ak 3L jacket.

Last seasons Idioms where a litte off a L and XL where like

Para shoots with out layers ,this season seems to fit to size but im not keen with the checkerd print ...stick and expand with the dots .

check out Wellgosh.com

did have the gloves , but sold out ... very good peice

• 1 month later...

im planning on getting a dot jacket from IDIOM soon, but im not sure about the sizing. i wear a M (european in case it makes a difference) from northface, but im a liiiiiittle chunky so its a snug fit. the measurements of a Large idiom jacket seem to look right for me although im worried it might be long (yes im short on top of being chunky :D). i tried comparing the two sizing charts but the north face chart makes no sense (i.e. it says medium waist is 86 cm but i cant even get that around my waist with a tape measure) anyway anyone else who wears a Medium northface who might be able to advise?

im planning on using it for street and snowboarding use.

hmm.. yeah your definetly slimmer than me, im a bit more samo hung :D . i just measured up my north face and it matches up exactly with a large Idiom...only thing is they say that an idiom Large measures 75 cm from collar to hem. the hem to the neck (like in the left)? or does that mean the whole length of the zipper (like in the right) ?

2004368264134751589_rs.jpg

just wanna make sure i get the right size. thanks for any help