HK Weather

-AC-

Just a quick one...I'm heading to HK next week and it appears the weather is pretty much the same everyday (18-20 degrees C). Is it worth bringing jackets? Or can you get away with t-shirt and pants during the day?

While I'm here, anyone from HK know if the sales have started yet??

Cheers

how long are you staying and where are you from?!

it can get a bit chilly approaching xmas and new years, but being from canada i go thru them with a hoodie everytime i go back during xmas. so i would suggest you not to waste any of your luggage space and just bring a hoodie just in case.

better yet, IF it does get too cold for you, you got yourself a good reasosn to buy a new jacket hahaha.

thanks for the quick reply!

haha yeah my plan is to pack really lightly so trying to find out what i need to bring. I got a tight flight transfer in Singapore so I'm planning to only bring 'carry-on' luggage. I'm from Melbourne, Australia so the climate is similar to HK i think. I'll be in HK for about 8 days so plenty of time to check out ALL the shopping and return with 3 times the luggage i came with :)

when i went to hk a couple of weeks ago i just packed a shirt and a pair of shorts (was summer/spring then). the rest i just ended up buying it there :P.

if it was winter i would probably add in a jacket.

Yup. Stuff is quite cheap in HK. Go for their Giordanos and Balenos,

I am going to hong kong beg of dec...

the weather will start to get cold before xmas, as Beast said stuff is quite cheap in Hong Kong. Go to shop like H&M and Uniqlo/ =)

have fun.

Gior and Baleno is even cheaper than H & M and Uniqlo.

I have seen SA standing outside Baleno clapping their hands to entice customers. And the store is so puny and small.