men wearing high heels

eric glennie

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My work is very serious. You may have seen my work on John Travolta in the movie Swordfish. This is the collar he was wearing. Check it out if you must.

258_shirts_aug_042.jpg258_vivian_cabin_066.jpgthe crosswick shirt collar was knocked off by one of the greatest fashion houses in Europe and this collar was designed in my basement. You have seen the crosswick collar in every formal shop in America and possibly the world. This is no joke. Just a peon getting stepped on and I am coming out swinging staking claim to whats rightfully mine and have the paperwork to back up my statements.

258_vivian_cabin_078.jpg

I also sent the swordfish collar to one famous basketball star back in 1997 which is when you starting seeing shaped collars. (one collar point cut off the collar to become 2 collar points) , which is the swordfish collar, by such basketball players and football players such as Magic Johnson, Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin, etc. I am very real and my products are very real. You just didnt know where the ideas come from. I am the real deal and my products are fashionable. I just dont have the multimillions, namesake, and connnections to take my dream from sample to the showroom and make it a reality. I am in Minnesota and dress shirts are made overseas so you can see why I have struggled. This is no joke.

I am the real deal and my products are fashionable. I just dont have the multimillions, namesake, and connnections to take my dream from sample to the showroom and make it a reality.

Ever thought about being on Project Runway, the reality show hosted by Heidi Klum?

Ever thought about being on Project Runway, the reality show hosted by Heidi Klum?

One thing I found out about the fashion world is that they are consumed with the dress. the fashion world doesnt care about menswear. menswear is an accessory to the dress. what the man wears next to a beautiful dress is less important than their fricken hand bag. Tim Gunn doesnt want a revolutionary menswear designer, he wants to show beautiful dresses. If you watch project runway, 90 % of the clothes shown are dresses. thanks eric

One thing I found out about the fashion world is that they are consumed with the dress. the fashion world doesnt care about menswear. menswear is an accessory to the dress. what the man wears next to a beautiful dress is less important than their fricken hand bag. Tim Gunn doesnt want a revolutionary menswear designer, he wants to show beautiful dresses. If you watch project runway, 90 % of the clothes shown are dresses. thanks eric

Problem is that it's a womenswear competition. Unless you make man-dresses, too. Then okay.

Ripping off Servo, ripping off tg:

FAIL

I know it's sad but I'm actually quite serious about it.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

The collective knowledge on this board is massive, really huge and yet instead of listening to what people on here have to say to him he just steamrolls over anything that is being said.

There's no point in trying to tell him anything, there's no point in arguing, he won't take no for an answer, nor any advise from us, so to me the only solution seems banning...

There's no point in trying to tell him anything, there's no point in arguing, he won't take no for an answer, nor any advise from us, so to me the only solution seems banning...

that's what's so fucking funny about it :D

he is completely clueless, he gets constantly attacked and acts like a pussy À la constant struggle when replying.

i gotta say it's way more funny seeing you getting annoyed by him though.

ahahah

The collective knowledge on this board is massive, really huge and yet instead of listening to what people on here have to say to him he just steamrolls over anything that is being said.

Dude chill out. this guy is from minnesota, you're demanding a lot from someone that isn't from a very fashionably affluent region. If he's serious than maybe he can push some designs to those Big and Tall stores that line the midwest. So he likes high collars and crazy ties? not everyone feels like paint stained vintage overalls, coal miner boots, and a train conductor bandana are the apex of style.

THEN BAN MY ASS. Maybe your not listening to what I am saying. You can mock, but there is no denying the future of menswear is shaping collars, cuffs, and ties. I just need to find a manufacturer that believes in my vision and surround my work with some beautiful, creative minds to put together a line in fabulous fabric and cut. Unfortunately, manufacturing of mass market clothing doesnt happen in the US anymore. The only manufacturing in the US is by local seamstresses and designers making dresses and gowns. other than that, mass market jeans, dress shirts, ties are all made overseas with high minimums. thats the reality and sad part of this story. Are you Nick Wrenshaw.

so is anyone gonna cal him??

edit: if anyone can give me a way of recording the call i'll do it. .. it needs to be worthwhile obviously

Don't you get ten minutes of free calling with a new skype account?

And it must be possible to record a skype call no?

If you do it, please tell him that Cotton Duck from Superfuture wishes him finger-aids!!!

THEN BAN MY ASS. Maybe your not listening to what I am saying. You can mock, but there is no denying the future of menswear is shaping collars, cuffs, and ties. I just need to find a manufacturer that believes in my vision and surround my work with some beautiful, creative minds to put together a line in fabulous fabric and cut. Unfortunately, manufacturing of mass market clothing doesnt happen in the US anymore. The only manufacturing in the US is by local seamstresses and designers making dresses and gowns. other than that, mass market jeans, dress shirts, ties are all made overseas with high minimums. thats the reality and sad part of this story. Are you Nick Wrenshaw.

DO NOT TALK TO ME!!!

l AM NOT KIDDING!!!

^oh it is definitely on

EG vs CD. A conflict of ideals. The outcome of this fight determines the future of menswear... everywhere

are you unaware that nothing that is made overseas with low minimums is considered "fashion" it's considered "crap you buy at sportchek"

I am making mass market fashionable. Lagerfeld has been trying to do that for 50 fricken years and hasnt figured it out. The future of Mass market fashion is by shaping various parts of garment to create unique looks at the shoe, glove, neckline, midline , etc . Traditional mass market items have STRAIGHT line collars, cuffs, etc, and have been like that for 100 years. Are you seeing yet what I am saying. YOu are just not used to seeing menswear in this format of shaping and neither is the whole fashion world.

YOu are just not used to seeing menswear in this format of shaping and neither is the whole fashion world.

there is a reason why the whole fashion world is not used to see "this format of menswear".

BECAUSE IT FUCKING SUCKS, THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE, SURELY NOT THE PRESENT AND IT NEVER WAS THE PAST

hes getting what he wants, and you people are allowing it by posting and aknowleging his presents... Without this thread being continuosly bumped, NOBODY would have ever heard of this guy. Now when someone says Eric Glennie, you know he's "The dude with the ugly

'patents' " His name is now know and props to him for tricking all you motherfuckers into his advertising.

hes getting what he wants, and you people are allowing it by posting and aknowleging his presents... Without this thread being continuosly bumped, NOBODY would have ever heard of this guy. Now when someone says Eric Glennie, you know he's "The dude with the ugly

'patents' " His name is now know and props to him for tricking all you motherfuckers into his advertising.

no advertise whatsoever can work to his favor