men wearing high heels

eric glennie

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, no one over there is buying into that....If you actually read the thread you would have some what of a clue...

And I would say that there is just as much style over there, if not more, as there is here. There is more of a mix of sartorial and swd over there. You have it completely wrong. I think most of people who post in the mens clothing forum, which eric glennie is trying to sell to, are much much more knowledgable than people here. No ones buying into it...

And I like the SW and Denim forum over there better...

And there is much more to style than wearing +++++++vans, supremes, aa tee shirts, and DIORZ

i fixed this.

actually i dont think EG's stuff is bad, in hindsight. there are definitely far worse designs that have been successful. at least EG has a vision.

I am not crazy! just think differently than other designers. Trust me, I dont liked to get ridiculed and mocked just like any of you wouldnt like it either. But I at least have the testicles to put it out there to make a change. Does thinking differently equate insanity. I thought we are more civilized than the middle ages. EG

I have a distinctive look and vision like no other. I hope someday you will appreciate what I am showing. This is the future of menswear.

I am not picking up what you are throwing down. What are you requesting or what are you asking for?

What I mean is if you really want to increase your sale$, target the right customers, invest in an ad banner for sufu (728x90 pixels) look above this forum. You follow?

I am not crazy! just think differently than other designers. Trust me, I dont liked to get ridiculed and mocked just like any of you wouldnt like it either. But I at least have the testicles to put it out there to make a change. Does thinking differently equate insanity. I thought we are more civilized than the middle ages. EG

I have a distinctive look and vision like no other. I hope someday you will appreciate what I am showing. This is the future of menswear.

Case in point!

Nutcase...

i think part of it stems from u saying "EG" and "Thanks EG, EG." that shit b weird dun.

n u need 2 stop wit dat "future of mensware" shit. nigga i aint need u 2 tell me wat da future is. i choose wat da future is.

i think part of it stems from u saying "EG" and "Thanks EG, EG." that shit b weird dun.

n u need 2 stop wit dat "future of mensware" shit. nigga i aint need u 2 tell me wat da future is. i choose wat da future is.

I get tired of writing my name out so EG cuts down on the carpal tunnel. But in retrospects, to have initials you need to be special or innovative.

MJ was known for flight

KG was known for power

AI was know for ball handling

EG is known for innovative fashion designs.

I am just rightfully staking claim to EG. Eric Glennie is an innovator , not imitator.

my favorite quote from the SF thread

"Now, the next time Teacher is in downtown St. Paul at night and sees an innovative genius in high heeled shoes wobbling down the street and offering favors to strangers in slow-cruising cars, he will smile a little and nod with pleasure. Yes, Teacher will know he was an important cog in the unstoppable, history-altering machine of innovation that is Eric Glennie."

I get tired of writing my name out so EG cuts down on the carpal tunnel. But in retrospects, to have initials you need to be special or innovative.

MJ was known for flight

KG was known for power

I am just rightfully staking claim to EG. Eric Glennie is an innovator , not imitator.

ur hopeless

MJ was known for flight

KG was known for power

HAH

this totally ends the discussion. this is a huge e-joke, probably perpetrated by multiple people. c'mon, think about this - he writes "retrospects" ? i mean you have to purposefully put that s there. he gives each initial a line, then punctuates? he didn't punctuate before. seriously, this is comic genius. i'm proud to know that there is someone or a group of people perpetrating this out on the internet. this is why we can't let the government take over the internet, because all the eric glennie's of the universe would be put down for trying to outsmart the man.

i hope this dude is someone with an extraordinary sense of humour and lots of time in his hands to create those shitty clothes and a website around it.

i thnk he mite hav just find on innernet the cluthins, find a pix of a guy that loook funie, then decide 2 make site.

paypal = donation i guess

wud sum1 want 2 start fund 2 c if we can actually buy eric glennie shirt?? n tk pix of shirt 4 proof?

i hope this dude is someone with an extraordinary sense of humour and lots of time in his hands to create those shitty clothes and a website around it.

thats what I was hoping as well, even though the extent of this trolling would be pretty sick, it would still be better than him actually being the total nutjob which he appears to be. but with a website, legit phone number, all the pictures and legit US patents, I doubt this is a joke :(

well man if you really want to put yourself in the fire I won't knock you. But assuming you actually are serious about this, from a craftsmanship point of view you should at the very least work on the way you cut your designs or else you really can't get upset when people say your ties look like they lost a fight with a garbage disposal.

damn. hes serious

My work is very serious. You may have seen my work on John Travolta in the movie Swordfish. This is the collar he was wearing. Check it out if you must.

258_shirts_aug_042.jpg258_vivian_cabin_066.jpgthe crosswick shirt collar was knocked off by one of the greatest fashion houses in Europe and this collar was designed in my basement. You have seen the crosswick collar in every formal shop in America and possibly the world. This is no joke. Just a peon getting stepped on and I am coming out swinging staking claim to whats rightfully mine and have the paperwork to back up my statements.

258_vivian_cabin_078.jpg