men wearing high heels

eric glennie

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care of Wikipedia:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an online discussion forum or group with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

Seriously though, you claim your designs are the pinnacle of modern fashion. Could you please tell me, and anyone else interested, what market research you've conducted that supports this claim? What research or literature have your refered to that makes you think what you are doing with fashion should be deemed as 'Haute couture' and embrassed by the paying public?

Care of Wikipedia:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an online discussion forum or group with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

Seriously though, you claim your designs are the pinnacle of modern fashion. Could you please tell me, and anyone else interested, what market research you've conducted that supports this claim? What research or literature have your refered to that makes you think what you are doing with fashion should be deemed as 'Haute couture' and embrassed by the paying public?

I never stated I was the pinnacle or anthing like that. I just simply stated there isnt a designer today, 100 year ago , or 100 years from now thinking like I am in menswear. I also stated that the big boys in NYC such as Ralph, Tommy, Calvin, Sean, And Marc arent in my league when it comes to fashion innovation. My work speaks for itself. Innovative, wearable, and never seen before. I have yet to have anyone in the fashion industry rebuke my statements with proof of another designer in the past 100 years that can compete with EG's innovation. There are editors,buyers, designers, and their staff reading these threads and can anonymously put me in my place, but yet they stay silent. Do I state the truth. The challenge is up to you to prove me wrong. My designs are so unique, you dont need a fancy logo or label to know an Eric Glennie style from another other designer. This distinction in style should be proof enough of the power of my designs.

I never stated I was the pinnacle or anthing like that. I just simply stated there isnt a designer today, 100 year ago , or 100 years from now thinking like I am in menswear. I also stated that the big boys in NYC such as Ralph, Tommy, Calvin, Sean, And Marc arent in my league when it comes to fashion innovation. My work speaks for itself. Innovative, wearable, and never seen before. I have yet to have anyone in the fashion industry rebuke my statements with proof of another designer in the past 100 years that can compete with EG's innovation. There are editors,buyers, designers, and their staff reading these threads and can anonymously put me in my place, but yet they stay silent. Do I state the truth. The challenge is up to you to prove me wrong. My designs are so unique, you dont need a fancy logo or label to know an Eric Glennie style from another other designer. This distinction in style should be proof enough of the power of my designs.

nigga.jpg

And I like the SW and Denim forum over there better...

And there is much more to style than wearing vans, supremes, aa tee shirts, and pbjs

PS. And I like the denim forum over here better...

And you don't get to insult one of the most unique, nicest sihouette and least branded jeans with an off hand snide remark. I'm insulted, sir. I demand satisfaction.

I'm extremely puzzled by this. so far I've been sure that hes an extremely over the top joke, but after realizing hes pretty much posting on every fashion forum on the planet, I can't believe any twisted motherfucker would put that much effort into trolling. the pictures of those ridicilous clothes look pretty real, and I refuse to believe that someone has made those items just to humour themselves by pretending to be a designer on internet messageboards. there is a chance of course that you found the images somewhere, but still, you have a domain registered under your name and you've put an insane amount of time into this.

If you are in fact serious about all of this, I can only assume you're mentally unstable and have problems seeing things in a realistic manner. you obviously lack some sort of common sense because you fail to see that youre products are a joke. I'm not trying to be smart or witty, I'm saying that if you actually believe in everything you're saying, theres something wrong with you. you're not a great innovator, you have dumb ideas that very few people have interest in and most sane people find humorous.

thanks Eric

Mike, did you see the bulletball vid someone posted?

That was so spot on that it's unnerving...

Apparently there are people out there who are really like this.

The scary part of it, atleast for me, is that mister EG appears to be so fanatic that he refuses to take anything anybody has to say serious.

He's so caught up in his own world and his own ideas that while turning to a fashionforum for some sort of recognision, the moment people tell him their honest opinion he falls back into some promotional speech about how all of us are "oldfashioned", he scares me because the way he believes in these ideas of his make me think of religious fanatics...

I see it like this:

in the eyes of the wicked scientist the whole world is crazy, but in the eyes of the whole world the wicked scientist is just a sad old man, sitting in his studio trying to come up with new ways to take over the world.

Eric don't become this sad old man.....

yeah cottonduck is right. he (the almighty EG) seems to refuse to take anything negative someone has to say seriously. just rant about how he's fashion forward and a robot from the future

but....LOL!!!!

lady: you've sold everything; so what do you have now?

black EG: ah....heh......i have Bullet Ball.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lady: you've sold everything; so what do you have now?

real EG: ah....heh......i have....15,000 patents and an old website. i have Eric Glennie.

the bullet ball is making a name for itself i guess.......http://www.bulletballgames.com/

"The basic BulletBall table only costs $399.99"....ruffles.