gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I may have to post this in fashion, but I'm serious. I want everything that chuck owns. I want to have his wardrobe. Educate me as to what he's wearing, always.

Those colorful trenches, the vests, the scarf...I want it all.

well, I know a few of the stylists get a lot from opening ceremony. I see dan wears a lot of stuff from there.

I want that fucking orange trench that he had on a couple of episodes ago. I can't imagine where thats from. prorsum maybe?

It was pretty bad..

but the episode really fucked me in the ass when that music kicked in right after she told Blair. Good shit.

Agree. The editing was fantastic. Serena's makeup... not so much.

Definitely one of the Prorsum trenches. I think I remember him being in a blue one, too, no?

I see where you're coming from with the prorsum - similar cut and color spectrum, but I remember them having prominent buttons on the front, whereas chuck's didn't...maybe I'm completely remembering the episode wrong though, it's quite possible.

in related news,

http://www.tv.com/story/11276.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=news&tag=headlines;title;1

Nq9RwtDEtS0&NR=1

JhQzYsxX6JU

YyLiYuX3JT0

might have already seen, but leighton meester is so cute!!

and the asian chick that left, nan zhang, so hot too aiyooo

damn, that stuff was awkward. especially that du who plays rufus.

and please stop posting pics of that ugly chick that used to be in the oc please.

I think we can safely say, that...

-Blair probably requests that bows be put on every single item of clothing she wears.

-Georgina is the world's crazy bitch.

-Chuck does the rich WASP look right.

-Rufus is a DILF.

-These rich kids have a serious "how the other half lives" fetish.

-Blake Likely's body is hot hot like fiyah.

did anyone think that the production quality of episode 16 was really poor at times? usually gossip girl seems to go high on the 24 type shots but there were a lot of really shitty shots in the last episode especially during some of the dialogue.

and fuck the 7000 assholes leeching the torrent of episode 17 that want so much

damn georgina, no jenny, go rufus, didnt think that the secret ended up being all that great

the secret wasn't that great at all. i was like, "uh okay?"

it still irks me to watch the show after having read the books and things be so different...but i understand there needs to be more drama.

i love the girl who plays vanessa. adorable. <3

am i the only one who gets annoyed with how "serena" talks? it distracts me so bad while watching.

its not what she says so much as how she says it. maybe i am looking at her mouth too closely? lol.

she has this habit of overbiting when she talks/smiles/laughs. its not really when she is being moody.

i had sex with him in a limo

several times

yeah, and i had sex with you at a wedding while i was her date

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

several times

i'm chuck bass

Only thing good in the last episode.

Things just aren't as fun since the show came back. Shit's getting wack.

Maybe it's just that jenny is older... and why wasn't she in the last episode. They need to come up with a blair/jenny lesbian thing.

yeah, i can't stand dan or his dad...dan is annoying as fuck and rufus just annoys me. by the way, his singing during the concert was completely fake, they didn't even do a decent job lipsyncing him. the secret was kinda lame, everyone kinda knew she didn't legit kill someone, it woulda been a real twist if she actually knifed someone or pushed someone off a roof in a coke fueled orgy, the "I gave him the line that killed him" was complete BS.also, the kid who was an addict for ten years (which would make him start doing coke at like age 10 or 11 at the oldest) just up and ODed on one line? not likely...also, they didn't even try to revive him or keep him from choking, something which, although they wanted to get the fuck outta the hotel, seems a little unrealistic.

yeah the secret was not that big. Georgina is still a devil, hope she's going down big when chuck, blair and nate get their hands on her, as ProfMonnitoff said, it would be an awesome scene.

Sorry for Rufus again because Lile is getting married next episode, right?

favorite character: CHUCK, man he's awesome.

Chuck is awesome.

And no way, Rufus is the best male character on the show. Along with Chuck. Then again, it's not like the competition counts for much anyways.

Amusingly enough, I think I was more annoyed at Jenny being a bitch a couple of episodes back than Georgina being crazy. That's just enjoyable.