DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM "andrewexd"

I bought a pair of dior lurex from him and I paid almost 2 weeks ago. He wanted $400 but I told him the most I can do is $350 including shipping and tracking number and he agreed. I asked him numerous time and told to reconfirm that he will ship it with $350 including tracking number and mark it at $50 and he did promise me.

Guess what this idiot motherfucker son of a bitch did? He DID NOT ship it out with tracking number and he was afraid the package might be lost during shipping. So he declared the full value of the package to get the insurance. I asked him a lot of times where is my tracking number and he said it cost too much so he didn't do it. THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU PROMISED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? I also asked him did he mark down the value and HE SAID HE MARKED IT AT $50 when he sent it.

I received a letter regarding custom charges yesterday so I called up and asked. This idiot really declared it at $350 to get insurance so the package won't be lost during shipping although he didn't ship it with tracking number. Now I have to pay additional of $80 for the custom charges because of this SON OF A BITCH.

DO NOT BUY OR SELL HIM STUFF. HE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KEEP HIS PROMISE AND DO NOT FUCKING CARE WHETHER YOU PAY MORE.

andrewexd, I AM SURE YOUR BRAIN IS JUST AS BIG AS YOUR NUTS TO DO SUCH THING...FUCK YOU!

Either way you wanted me to get fucked over if it was lost. I agree, im not doing international shipping anymore. Domestic is fine.

Your the one who took like a month to pay, even though on your ebay account you had a few grand worth of stuff sold recently (less than a week before we talked) but said I was low on funds, and on top of that he bids on his own items.

I was thinking I was getting 400 shipped the whole time then like a few weeks later after we exchange pms he says 320 shipped. We agree on 350 because on the usps website it says priority comes w/ tracking but when I get to the post office I find out only express mail come with it.

So seeing how he took at least 2-3 days (unless it was important to him) to answer a pm even though he was on everyday, how long he took to pay (he had made several dates that he would pay but didnt) and how I would be the one losing 300 dollars if I wrote 50$ and it got lost, I wrote 350$ and shipped w/o tracking. Sorry I didnt lie to customs and didnt want to pay upwards of 60$ for shipping. Im the devil.

No I will not pay 80$ why dont you pay those people on ebay that you shill bid on. He also made another sufu account to sell stuff because I asked him if he had anything for trade and he said no.

You should have told me before you shipped. NOT by making decision by yourself so don't blame me for taking 2-3 days to reply because it is not related. Even if i take 2-3 days to reply so what? I already paid that time and you still got the jeans in hand. You didn't even let me know in the first place and when I asked you through PM and you chose to be an idiot and lied by saying you marked it at $50.

this thread is funny...

nigga fashoinable modern man u crazy

express mail to outside of us cost a fukn fortune. shut ur fukn mouth if u aint want 2 pay, then DOTN PLAY.

markin down the cost

thats up 2 saler. fuk u nigga if it get lost in male, or it get search by custom n they c price tag, that my problem, NOT UR PROBLEM. if it not beneficial 2 u 2 buy with custom charge, then dont fukn buy it.

andrewexd, u shudda renegged. or nto dun biz wit dis niga in 1st place

Yeah, what happens if it does get lost in the mail. The buyer will expect the seller to return a full refund right? But this would be impossible if the seller did not declare the true value when he ships the item out. But then again paying taxes sucks.

I r confuz.

Yeah, what happens if it does get lost in the mail. The buyer will expect the seller to return a full refund right? But this would be impossible if the seller did not declare the true value when he ships the item out. But then again paying taxes sucks.

I r confuz.

exactly

but 1 of good thing bout USPS global express b that dey use EMS, who dont often loose pkg. but posislbity damage still exist. seller not responsible 4 pkg wich is DOA, shud not b responsible 4 ill delivery either, that USPS problem. but paypal niggaz can say "omg, it not arrive @ haus" n dey giv moneys back.

niggaz is craze...

well, if i was expecting a tracking # and i asked for someone to declare a certain value, i would pretty much take all responsibility if something happened to it; that's the risk you take when you ask someone to lie for you, but that's just me. i think andrewexd pulling that shit without talking it over is a bitch move though, even if he was desperate for money and was afraid of the deal falling through. on the other hand fashionable_modern_man sounds like a douche if all that shit is true.

Yeah I wish intl priority had tracking. But Ive never lost a package with USPS before.

Once I ordered from Yoox, which uses UPS, i tracked the item and it showed that it had been delivered, but I never got it. They called me everyday asking for my story, but I got my $ back after a few weeks.

Yeah I wish intl priority had tracking lah. But Ive never lost a package with USPS before lah.

Once I ordered from Yoox, which uses UPS, i tracked the item and it showed that it had been delivered, but I never got it lah. They called me everyday asking for my story, but I got my $ back after a few weeks lah.

yea me neither lah.

strangley i just order rescently of yoox lah and got 2-0day lah. shit got here in 3 daze, but took fukn 5 daze 4 skool 2 give 2 me lah. gay.

fashionable_modern_man is eBay user [highlight]immi2003jp[/highlight] or did i just fully randomly imagine this? :confused:

if so, shame on you for shill bidding. i, and other SuFu'ers should report you. tsk tsk. thou doth practise poor e-manners. :mad: i had questioned as to why every single item goes to over 3 bills just randomly, and how it's always private bidding list..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but man, yeah you cheaped out major. i just got a pair of jeans from the U.S.A. via USPS Express with tracking, postage said on the package $25.00 USD :o that's a fair price for EMS

if the seller says he will refund lost items but you specifically ask for a reduced customs value, i would say it's completely fair to say that you (the buyer) has took responsibility (for the possibility of item loss) and voided his personal insurance

but that being said, the seller should not have lied (if he actually did) saying he did mark it low and will get you tracking if he won't. i understand he's probably overseas, but if you found out at the post office that it was different like you said, you should've consulted with the buyer first.

anyways, shill bidding = you're a cunt-flap :mad: :mad: