WARNING - user AXTSANG - fradulent activity

mike lowrey

this user has engaged in fradulent acitivity by taking money for several members and cutting contact with them.

if you have dealt with him, file a paypal claim. if you have his contact info, remember that internet frauds are a crime just like "real" ones, so if you've lost a significant amount of money you can try to contact local police authorities.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt there a handful of people who know him in real life in here who you can get in contact with? i remember reading him saying he was having really bad family/personal problems (dont know whether this is true or not).

on a side note, if hes really a fraud he must be real dedicated considering how he even managed to attend some of the sufu meetups.

it is quite weird considering he has been here a while and been quite active. but fact still is that he has been online since and has still failed replied to any e-mails or PM's from various users including moderators.

deep down inside, I know hes a good guy. Please give him a chance to clarify things a bit. By jumping in conclusion that hes a crook and all that is just gonna make him bail out and not deal with this misunderstanding.

jumping to conclusion? he took peoples money and then cut contact with them, this happened to multiple users. that has nothing to do with jumping to conclusion. whether or not his a good person inside is non of my business, all I care about is people not getting jacked here. he had his chance to clarify things, but he chose not to.

it is quite weird considering he has been here a while and been quite active. but fact still is that he has been online since and has still failed replied to any e-mails or PM's from various users including moderators.

Maybe hes busy fondling on breasts+taking pics, preping for the fobbies thread. Thats why he dont have the time to reply. Nevertheless, axtsang, please respond. We need you back in the fobbies thread!!!!

wow, i guess i lucked out on this one. i was one of the people who bought something off of him and actually received it (like 300 years later). i hope the other users get their money back.

Maybe hes busy fondling on breasts+taking pics, preping for the fobbies thread. Thats why he dont have the time to reply. Nevertheless, axtsang, please respond. We need you back in the fobbies thread!!!!

haha, gotta love it... Even after the utterly poor performance as an honest seller, people still want to cut him slack because he posted tit pics. Awesome.

^ he said he'd give me some stuff from it to make up for the money he owes me ($300) but i said nah i just want the cash and he dissapeared. i know it's not much money but if you guys didn't get shit either, i can always call the police here. i got chat logs and i suppose you guys have actual proof on the forum (through his posts and yours)

lol he got those pics from a forum gg

uhh, isnt he fabluz's friend? and did'nt he do the Canada meetup? Canadians help your sufu members out.

wtf are we supposed to do? search a country? we know he's downtown toronto, but still, search a whole city?? :confused:

just ask whoever went to the sufu toronto meet (i think there was a list of attendees) to get in touch with him and let him know lots of people want their money back. :mad: