Black friday LA

6MT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fucking BULLSHIT man -rep on that for sure

the fat kid with the glasses was such as asshole to people waiting in line, 10 people every 10 minutes my ass

it was more like 3-5 people every 45 min to an hour, such bullshit

while i gotta say the amount of stuff was definately impressive, the line situation was absolute bullshit and you guys treated people like poo

^^ talks like he could have done a better job. i wasn't there but don't neg rep someone because you are pissed at how they handled some shit on black friday..

hey idiot

if I was trying to imply that I could have done a better job, I would have said 'I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB'

I dont, nor have I ever, worked in retail of any sort, and therefore im sure theres a lot of shit about setting up for BF etc that i dont know about

but that doesn't give you any excuse to yell at people standing near the door, slamming the door closed in peoples faces, putting 'closed' signs on the doors as jokes, nor kicking people out of line for banging on the window once..when the line doesn't move for over an hour (from 1215 to 130) and the sales associates are rude, it makes for a bad experience

they're not really doing me or anyone a favor by selling nudies for 265 and 'canes for upwards of 3 bills

places of retail being hectic on black friday is about as absolute as having turkey the day before, but that doesnt give the employees an excuse to be assholes.

Denim sales were insane. we had a deal for 3 pairs of denim for 100 as well premium brand denim like sugarcane, nudies, ediwin ranging 140-265 depending on cuts and finishes. Selvage pricing usually dictates another 100 on top of standard washes and cuts. Canes in the 290, uh LIMITED EDITION 1955... which is a steal Premium denim pricing were buy 1 get 1 half off, even off the SALE PRICE. Secondly, if someone bangs on your building constantly while you are assisting customers, that is a lack of respect, especially when the walls are glass. The lines did move in every 10 minutes, if you want to whine and get technical about it, you can come to my camera room and watch the video since you seemed bored enough to complain on superfuture about it. our door man was doing our best to keep the peace, its unfortunate that a few people waiting were getting pushy. it was to the point where i saw a pregnant lady get pushed into the glass wall so that little kids can get in first. i found that unacceptable. for us as a retailer, customer service is important but so is safety. we would like to thank the majority out there for their patience and in the end, it seemed as everyone picked up something up which shows there was plenty to buy. and we are restocked for saturday so if you missed something or were busy @ bestbuy, you can come by and see for yourself.

hey idiot

if I was trying to imply that I could have done a better job, I would have said 'I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB'

I dont, nor have I ever, worked in retail of any sort, and therefore im sure theres a lot of shit about setting up for BF etc that i dont know about

but that doesn't give you any excuse to yell at people standing near the door, slamming the door closed in peoples faces, putting 'closed' signs on the doors as jokes, nor kicking people out of line for banging on the window once..when the line doesn't move for over an hour (from 1215 to 130) and the sales associates are rude, it makes for a bad experience

they're not really doing me or anyone a favor by selling nudies for 265 and 'canes for upwards of 3 bills

places of retail being hectic on black friday is about as absolute as having turkey the day before, but that doesnt give the employees an excuse to be assholes.

they dont have any nudies in good sizes (at least for me) i got the only 28s and they were some whatever thinfinn dry comforts. i bought bc i was in line forever. even 30s are really rare. they only really have alot of slimjims, avg joe, rr, straight sevn. i recommend not going if you only care about denim (unless they restocked).

SOLID PICK UPS... Edwin SEN and the Average Joe Black seasonal is defintely solid cops...

It's going down... ATTIC Black Friday Sale !!! LAST DAY !!! Don't Sleep !!!

blackfriday_back.jpg

Picked these up at the attic sale on friday:

Nudie Average Joe Dry Black Selvage and Edwin SEN

JoshCliffVincentMosleyAdventures005.jpg

Pretty happy with the sale spending 320 total for both jeans (I split with my brother). The guy letting people in was alright too, he let my brother in as the 11th person hah.

i remember ringing you up... the 1955 is such a beautiful work of denim... I own a pair of size 31 as well... the zipper is truly the kicker in Limited Edition Pieces for Denim... Enjoy the cops

i was like 10th in line the first day...i got the 1955 and the 1947 for 4 bills. pretty cool. the 1955 tag price was 400 too. the edwins were uner the canes and nudies. btw my cane's are in the marketplace.

Thanks for letting us know how much the nudies and canes are going for. Better off ordering from Cultizm for a cheaper price, plus delivered to your door the next day.

delivered from cultizm next day? you live in deutchland?

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...