Which way do you whipe?

ExileOnMainSt

Front to back wiping all the way. You have to crumple it or bunch it. Folding is horrendous. I tried it last week and it. My friend is a back to front wiper and he always complains about getting rashes because the the direction cuts up his ass he says.

why is folding "horrendous"? i mean, i'm a folder, but i don't think bunching is that horrendous.

why is folding "horrendous"? i mean, i'm a folder, but i don't think bunching is that horrendous.

Folders probably get a bad name because folding is somewhat meticulous, whereas us bunchers are too cool to care about paper consumption.

Also, folders are more prone to the dreaded "poke through", in which you are whiping your ass and the paper breaks and you get some poop on your finger(s).

i don't think folding is more prone to breaking through . . . folding ensures a certain thickness for the wipe whereas with bunching you're never quite sure how much TP is between your fingers and disgustingness.

my folding has absolutely nothing to do with conserving toilet paper.

how does folding chafe your ass? what are your doing down there that's causing chafing? wearing sandpaper instead of underwear?

dude about that 1-ply shit, my parents had to switch to 1-ply because of plumbing problems in their house (in the US), so now that's all we can use! it sucks.

1. front to back, always

2. i bunch. fuck you OCD symmetrical folders. shit's quantity, not quality.

3. standing WTF you guys serious with that shit?

4. finger wiggle 1-2 times per session, just to make sure the pipes are clean and nothing sweats out later on after a day of riding the nyc subways/sitting at an office desk/walking to your 3rd floor walkup and you're left with lethal swamp ass.

Im a straight up buncher, no doubt about it. But i don't hate on folders, I myself fold sometimes.

Folding for me is appropriate when you get the squirts, like when you sit down and paint the back of the bowl with your draft beer shits. You know what Im talking about, when your pissing out of your ass, and you not only have to whipe your asshole but the sides of your buttcheeks as well.

In those situations, I will fold, then bidet for no squishyness.

Im a straight up buncher, no doubt about it. But i don't hate on folders, I myself fold sometimes.

Folding for me is appropriate when you get the squirts, like when you sit down and paint the back of the bowl with your draft beer shits. You know what Im talking about, when your pissing out of your ass, and you not only have to whipe your asshole but the sides of your buttcheeks as well.

In those situations, I will fold, then bidet for no squishyness.

i agree with what you're saying, but please stop spelling it as "whipe" when it's really wipe. it's too much Olde Tyme Shoppe steez.