those skinny japanese people

kauflust

i think its just the way the japanese eat. Mostly are high in proten with complex carbs, with a little of everything. unlike the americans, where junk food like mcdonalds, in n out burgers are sadly the national food.

japanese people love carbs. noodles, rice and beer all day ay day.

in 'n out is actually a great burger.

i think its just the way the japanese eat. Mostly are high in proten with complex carbs, with a little of everything. unlike the americans, where junk food like mcdonalds, in n out burgers are sadly the national food.

WTF? Have you ever been to Japan? Japanese food has hardly any complex carbs (white rice is not a complex carb) and there is very little protein in the diet when compared to an "American" diet. Also, the "little bit of everything" concept doesn't really enter into most young urban men's lives. In short, you're crazy if you think that there isn't plenty of unhealthy food in a Japanese guy's diet.

The only thing you might be right about is the way Japanese eat but don't confuse it with what they eat. I ate a substantial amount of unhealthy food when I lived in Japan...I just ate far less.

i dont shave any of my hare.

me neither. been keepin this shit natural since it started comin in jr high.

niggas were like, "i shave my legs, bitches be thinkin its cute."

the worlds fucked up nowadays.