Criminals.

showbiz00ditc

got any tickets?

Charges?

been locked up?

i got underage drinking when i was 17, took it to court and thecop fucked up on the ticket so i got off with nothing.

speeding ticket... 147 in an 80 zone, no $$ on the ticket just a court date. sent an X-Copper, got it down to 49 over the limit, 2 points and $350. didnt affect insurance.

a few parking tickets

Fell asleep driving once and brushed up the side of a pickup truck. booted away when i woke up to the sound of my side mirror being pushed in. got home silver krink'ed the scratches...dad got a call 2 months later from the cops, they said a girl was driving a car with my license plate, my dad told them no girl drives that car... cops never called back (i had sorta long'ish hair at the time)...but that was close

Anyone else have any good stories etc.

I was hanging out with some girl once, we both drove. while parking I bump some van pretty good...she didn't see it. When I got home I went inside all freaked out "shit dad someone must've bumped my car while it was parked downtown..fuuuck". My bump was a little loose but I messed with it until it stuck back.

also, my friend used to drive me to school last year. first quarter we bought a day-pass for parking and slid it down far enough to hide the date. that worked for a quarter. next 2 quarters he got a 2 tickets, each in the first week of each quarter. (still ended up cheaper than getting the quarter parking stickers). I've been driving for 2 quarters and never plan on paying for parking...no tickets yet.

I've never had any run-ins with The Man.

x-post .

once upon a time, in a far away land, little red wanted a certain type of mass produced popcorn served in little bags like chips are. he asked his mommy and daddy if he could have it but they said "no, its much too expensive." undeterred little red decided to open it up and eat it. so he did. though he enjoyed the snack, he couldnt finish the entire bag, so he rolled it up and put it back on the store shelf. the next day, little reds tummy was empty so he decided to go back to the store and finish the bag of popcorn. this time though, he brought a friend to share this rare pleasure with. once they finished eating the bag, thinking no one had seen, they left the store on high horses. then a man and a woman ran out of the store and called for little red and his friend. they were taken to the surveilence room.....

and so goes the story of how little red learned of security cameras.

been busted for posession of a controlled substance/narcotic when they found a nice fat 8ball in my boys car...BUT

since i dont get down on the tony, and it wasnt my car, and i wasnt high/under the influence i got released on lack of suffecient evidence

busted for posession of less than an ounce of marijuana...got caught hotboxing my homies car on the way back from the med clubs out in Reseda...got pulled, id'ed, and cited for 50 bucks. Got to keep my pipe, lighter, kush and hash

hella speeding tickets

im a good guy though

My house was under surveillance the final year of college cos I had a mammoth grow op going and a ton of shit criminals for friends. One day I just up and left it all behind. Posted the keys back through the letterbox and left town.

We've been trying to find you ever since. You sent the wrong keys. These only open a locker at the Astoria.

just trespassing and some minor weed shit when i was 16, did community service and i was a minor so im sure my records clean now. nothing afterwards except for a couple recent bullshit parking tickets.

ummm I was seeing someone at the time...and I was really drunk and started making out with this other girl, and we went to my room and she asked if i wanted to have sex. I was like "obviously i want to, but I dont think i can, I'm kindof seeing someone and i really ... i can't." so she proceeds to start fingering herself to inspire me i guess? which, in truth, did...so i left and like splashed my face with water and grabbed a beer or something, and when i came back she was in hysterics crying. so i was trying to console this psychopath who was babbling about "CARL DOESNT LOVE ME" or some shit. and of course, her friends busted in to see her with her pants down, weeping inconsollably, and me trying to calm her the fuck down. needless to say, in about a month some suits came a-knockin.

i told them my version of the story (she had implied that i "kept fingering her when she had asked to you stop over and over, but i kept saying "shut up you want to fuck me" and then her friends came in soon after. either she was so drunk she didn't remember what happened AT ALL or she was too embarassed to tell her friends the truth)

i said she was batshit insane and that she was all up in her pastrami curtains begging for sex. i never heard about it again.

goddamn

Leumas make thta "nice girl" make her own account or imma neg rep u.

And seeing as how Im a bitch. I could do it right back :o .....I think:rolleyes:..

Why are you so emo ?.. I clarify whether Im posting, and he just posts on his own.

Its two words.. NIKKI, SPEAKING.. thats all. and everythings cleared up.

Id rather just post on his account.. Plus, he doesnt care about rep.. so Go for it ;)

15-possession of lsd

Probation

16-possession of marijuana

distribution of marijuana

aggravated assault

possession of paraphernalia

strong armed robbery

One month juvinialle hall (Alfred D. Noyes) and two years probation

18-aggrevated assault with a deadly weapon

Nulle prosequi

22-distibution of crack cocaine

Nulle prosequi

30-driving on a suspended liscence

Driver improvement course

Not a bad boy anymore finished college and have a family now.