Shopping Proxy Service: Buy Japanese Items

zipangu-treasures

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy nature !!!

Thanks for the fast response!!

Yeah! I love nature! I will enjoy nature!

camping, fishing, insect-collecting, summer festivals, fireworks etc....

I'm already excited!!

Talk to you soon!

気をつけてね! 楽しんで下さい!

日本語でのメッセージありがとうございます!

いって来ま~す!

I used Masataka's proxy for the first time and I have to say: Excellent!

he was very nice to deal with, fast replies and excellent info, shpping also was super fast (and didn't get hit by customs)

he even took the extra trouble to try a few online stores for my jeans after the first one ran out of my size

then when I ordered some t-shirts and I wasn't sure if they would fit me, he measured them for me and gave me the option to return them if they wheren't big enough...

I'll def. be a returning customer

oh and enjoy your vacation Masataka-san (better late then never ;))

Hello guys,

Thank you very much for your emails, PMs and orders.

And I'm sorry for my very delayed response for all your contacts.

Soooo many emails than the ones I expected were sent to me during I was away for vacation and I'm still very confused for responding to the emails and orders.

I could proceed the first shipping transaction at Aug 25 after I was back and I could ship all items which were delayed because of my vacation.

I'm still holding over 100 un-opened emails which were sent to me up to around Aug 20.

Anyway, I thought I have to mention about my situation here to let all you know why I'm delay.

I'm really sorry but please understand my situation and please do not send email and PM until around Sep 5 as well as you can to let me back to my normal work.

(Currently, emails including replies are still increasing.........and I'm running work with them.....)

I will have to make something more better plan for my own work on further reflection when I would have long days-off next time.

Again, my big apologize for my delayed response for all your contacts.

Anyway, I'm doing my best to clear this current situation and I will definitely reply to your email ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding my situation.

I could respond to all the emails and order until last weekend.

Now, I'm ready to respond for all your emails and orders and I can do that in fast.

I'm looking forward to hearing from all you guys!

By the way, I have noticed that a Rakuten New Service based Google Translate (Rakuten English) has been lunched in this summer.

http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/index_en.html

It should be very good start and good try for all oversea shoppers.

However, it seems the credit card issue has not been cleared yet.

Such as;

http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/infoservice/en/#03

I would like to prepare a new proxy service which will support only for 'PAYMENT' on the basis of a fixed lower fee.

I will start it in near future.

All the best,

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that PBJ denim jeans of the current lot has big difference at the wait measurement.

As an example;

XX-005 size 31

Waist measurement Commonly described on the web: 76cm ( = 29.92 inches)

Actual waist measurement measured by a buyer: 84cm (= 33.07 inches)

XX-005 size 30

Waist measurement Commonly described on the web: 74cm ( = 29.13 inches)

Actual waist measurement measured by a seller: 79cm (= 31.10 inches)

According to a seller, each pair of the jeans measure different waist measurement even if they are sold as a same size.

Buyer would better to make sure the actual waist measurement in one wash state before proceeding an order.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

A buyer located in NH, USA bought a pair of S512-XX through my proxy this week but the jeans were too small for the buyer. I would like to help him to re-sell the item so that I have informed this info here.

Description:

S512-XX Size 31 Hemmed to 33" (81cm) inseam length in raw state in brand new condition with tags

Actual waist measurement in raw: 81-82cm (= approx 32")

Please PM to me with your email address if there is somebody wants to buy this item.

I will let the buyer know your email address so that the buyer located in NH will email you ASAP.

Please quote this message and post your message on this thread if you have any question.

Thanks,

Edit: The buyer hopes to re-sell the jeans at $250.00

• 2 weeks later...

This is my second time using a proxy, first time using Zipangu. Nothing but a great experience. Ordered a pair of Samurai 0500xx on Saturday, recieved an email Sunday morning. Sent payment and got notification Monday. Shipped out today. Now all I have to do is wait :D

If you made an over payment for an international shipping cost (EMS shipping cost) required for your order, and if the difference was over 1000 JPY, the difference will be refunded to you as a partial refund after we finished the shipping transaction.

If an item you requested us to buy was a kind of rare item and I'm not sure about the item weight, EMS shipping cost will not be included in the first invoice then, we will update the invoice before shipping the item and we will send an additional invoice to you after I checked the item weight. Once you made the additional payment for the balance due, your item will be shipped to you soon.

All the info is control on a PDF file and you will be easily find any info you want on the balance sheet.

Thanks,

10% Proxy Fee is Now Available!

We have renewed our proxy fee and dropped it down from 15% to 10%.

We will provide the proxy fee as a fixed fee for every buyer.

This new proxy fee will be applied for every shopping requested just after now.

For more details, click on the following link to go to the top-page of this thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=41096

Another proxy service provided on the basis of our site has been also applied the new proxy fee '10%'.

http://ztproxy.ocnk.net/

And it will provide more confortable and secured service to you rather than the normal proxy service.

Once you registered your account on our site, you will not have to submit your personal info every time through an email form to request a shopping. Also, you can track your shopping history on our site anytime as you like. If there was difference on the estimated shopping total and the actual shopping total, it will be charged back to your account as a point back and you can use the points as your money for your next shopping. We believe this service will provide more better service rather than normal shopping proxy service. Please try it if you don't mind.

To request a shopping, just click on a link 'EASY PROXY' so that you can submit your shopping info almost as usual.

Addiitionally, we have added a new info regarding 'recommended stores' on just under the top thread.

Such as;

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=781933&postcount=2

We will keep update the info in the future and we hope it will help your shopping as well.

Lastly, now we are under serial holidays (Sat-Mon) in Japan. Next shipping transaction will be proceeded next Tuesday.

Hope all you guys enjoy shopping and JPY exchange rate will be getting back to normal soon!

All the best

Suruga Bank is the only one bank in Japan which has been providing Western Union Money Transfer Service in Japan so far. But they have made a decision to discontinue the service at the end of Jan, 2009. Send Money via Western Union will be accepted until the end of this year and no one located outside of Japan will be able to send money via Western Union to a Japanese user from Jan 1, 2009. Send Money from Japan via Western Union to an user located outside of Japan will be continued until the end of Jan, 2009 but it will be ended at the limited date as well.

We will loose a payment option...........

Great to hear that you've lowered the Proxy fee to 10%, Masa-san. Really happy with your services before and will definitely be on the lookout for things to order!

Thank you for your positive comments for my new try!

It's my pleasure if I can help your shopping.:D

Anyway, I deeply hope that Obama will improve the US economy very soon so that JPY exchange rate will be getting normal.

Great 'CHANGE' to you guys!!:)

• 2 weeks later...
i like the recommended list. You need more of those.

Thaks! I will add more info as well as I can.

Great proxy, and super helpful. Went out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted, thanks again man!

Thank you very much! Great IH shirts! I like them too!

Perfect, once again

Thanks for the positive comments for my service! I hope you will enjoy the great jeans!

• 2 weeks later...