Shopping Proxy Service: Buy Japanese Items

zipangu-treasures

No problem at all!

I'm buying jeans from PBJ many times ever since.

Please send the detail of an item what you want to my PM or through email form to me so that I will respond for your shopping ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks,

Edit: Did you check my Skydrive?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masa has his act together, zero bullshit, very quick response time, well laid out invoices with embedded tracking links. He had something in the mail to me today, that I ordered on Sunday night E.S.T, which is impressive at any time, but when you throw in that this is the start of Golden Week then it's beyond impressive.

Masataka.. I have a question....

Do Samurai still have problem in lot 10 sizing on samurai s5000bk and s0500xx at 2nd?

I need to decide on the size....

thanks,

Hi, Sorry, I was delay for responding to your post.

There are many similar questions I have been receiving from buyers. I will make a Specified Informaiton ASAP and upload the info here.

Please give me one day!

Thanks,

Masataka

Fantastic service! Masataka was very fast and let me know every step of the process.

I will use the service again.

One question. If one item is too small can it be exchanged?

Got my pure blue from masataka unbelievably quickly and his communication is excellent - I heard from him within 16 hours or so of writing which given that we are 12+ time zones apart is pretty darn good!

Fantastic service! Masataka was very fast and let me know every step of the process.

I will use the service again.

Thank for your positive comments for my service! I'm much appreciated!

Feel free to contact me anytime if you need my help for your shopping!

One question. If one item is too small can it be exchanged?

Exchanging availability will be determined on the basis of the seller's policy. But I will do my best to resolve the issue anyways.

Thanks,

Got my pure blue from masataka unbelievably quickly and his communication is excellent - I heard from him within 16 hours or so of writing which given that we are 12+ time zones apart is pretty darn good!

Thanks for your post and letting me know that you have received the jeans!

I'm expecting to get a pair of PBJ's for myself as well.

Thanks!

It seems that there are so many buyers who are not sure for sizing of a pair of unsanfolized denim jeans, especially in case when a buyer is getting a pair of SAM jeans.

Suggestion: Smart way to get a pair of denim jeans in a correct size for ourselves

Key Point:

How to provide helpful information to a seller.

1 - Find a pair of owned denim jeans which have similar shape (especially front-rise and back-rise and at least front-rise) to a pair of jeans currently you are expecting to buy.

2 - Measure the front rise and the back rise then measure the waist measurement. If the similar shaped jeans you owned is a model of jeans listed on the store, it should be the best one to let the seller suggest a size for you.

I believe this point must be the most important key point to get a correct sized denim jeans for yourself through the Internet.

3 - Provide the information of your owned jeans during placing an order such as the measurements of front-rise, back-rise, waist measurement, size, brand and item number.

Example:

My favorite similar shaped jeans: = 私が持っている類似形状のジーンズ:

Front-Rise: = 股上:*** inches or cm

Back-Rise: = 後股上: *** inches or cm

Waist: ウエスト: *** inches or cm

Tips on translating unit:

*** INCH x 2.54 = *** CM

Please note: There are many people who don't know '1 inch = 2.54 cm' in Japan. We usually don't use the unit 'INCH' in our normal life.

4 - Please let the seller know how you estimated the measurements of the jeans which you purchased on the seller's web store.

Such as;

I'm buying this model of jeans as a pair of jeans which measures approx **-**cm at the waist in raw state (in one wash state). Please notify me before shipping the item if my estimated waist measurement is totally different from the actual waist measurement of the denim jeans I purchased on your store.

=

こちらのジーンズのウエスト寸法がおよそ、生の状態で(ワンウォッシュの状態で)**-**cmのジーンズとして、購入しております。万が一、ウエスト寸法が大きく違う場合は、出荷前に必ずお知らせ下さい。

Please note:

If a pair of denim jeans you are buying is listed as RAW DENIM JEANS, I strongly suggest you to mention the waist measurement in raw state under your estimated measurement.

I think there are many sellers would not respond for your 'additional note' to avoid from troubles related sizing if you mentioned the measurement in one wash state even if the jeans are listed as raw denim jeans.

Almost buyers I had ever since who were not sure for sizing for their selves have been satisfied by the instruction above.

Also, this should be one of my knowledge I learned from much proxy shopping experiences. And I usually apply these steps above for every customer who are not sure for sizing for himself. And also almost sellers kindly respond for my additional note left during a checkout.

Why denim jeans measure differently one by one even in one size produced by a brand?

The moisture which is included in the air effects much difference to the finish of a pair of denim jeans, especially for the measurements of the each part.

Please assume that there are two ropes which is a wet rope and a dried rope in front of you. I think you can imagine that you will be easily able to tie up with a dried rope tightly but you will not be able to tie up with a wet rope tightly. Very similar situation wold be happened on a denim fabric as well during a denim fabric is tilled.

That's why a model of denim jeans measure differently by lot#.

Additionally, almost Japanese denim jeans which are very popular as premium denim jeans are handmade denim jeans. There should be other conditions effect difference to the finish of a pair of denim jeans as well.

Why is not a size of a pair of denim jeans determined on the basis of the measurements of completed denim jeans?

- A size of a model of denim jeans must be created under a fixed design drawn on a plan. If there are multiple pairs of denim jeans measure differently each other which were created as a size, the max stretched measurements in same condition of those pairs of denim jeans would have almost same measurements at the every part. I think this is the largest reason why the size is not determined after a pair of denim jeans were completed.

Tips on understanding sizing info of SAM JEANS:

in case of the waist measurement of SAM jeans, the waist measurement is measured on the basis of the inside waist round measurement 'top-button to top-button. The waist measurement measured by the measuring method above usually measures approx 0.2-0.5 inches longer than the measurement measured by the normal measuring method (waist width X 2). This point sometimes let us be confused.

Tips on measuring your denim jeans:

Sometimes buyer says 'I can not measure my jeans because I don't have a tape-measure'. But you can do it even if you don't have a tape-measure and if you have only a string and a east ruler. Just measure your jeans by a string and measure the length of the string by a ruler.

You can do it! Please try!

I believe that such the small effort will definitely let yourself be satisfied.

I hope this post would help your shopping in the future!

All the best,

macha

Masataka is the absolute best. Very professional. I received numerous, highly detailed updates throughout the entire process, culminating in a ridiculously fast turnaround time. At a very reasonable price!

Finally, z-t granted me a great favor, which I won't go into detail on here, so I will only say he went well beyond accepted professional service.

Thank you so much for making Japan feel next door.

Hello there Im new here at sufu.

I was wondering if you can help me score some Samurai Genes (S512XXBC) size 35.

Im from the Philippines and I would be needing the items to be declared as gift for customs purposes.

Thanks.

yeah even sms and chat is delay hahaha but the goodss are not delay!!!! thats the best!

arigato macha san i will try to visit you soon

Im from the Philippines and I would be needing the items to be declared as gift for customs purposes.

Thanks.

soze 35? you sure? how big is your waist?

Thanks.

Hi, Sorry for my delayed response!

They usually don't prefer to provide detailed measurements of a pair of jeans before a buyer place an order because the jeans they are offering are handmade jeans so that the measurements are usually different from each pairs even if we compare measurements based two pairs of same modeled denim jeans.

Please check a post listed by myself linked from the following web address.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1025753&postcount=105

Then follow the instruction so that I will definitely help your shopping to get the jeans in a correct size for yourself.

Anyway, the one is a normal rise jeans. I think it will not be so hard for sizing.

Thanks,

macha

soze 35? you sure? how big is your waist?

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your supporting!