Shopping Proxy Service: Buy Japanese Items

zipangu-treasures

This is the second time I'm using Masataka's service. Got a pair of jeans as a gift for my brother this time.

I paid on wed, he mailed it Fri and I just got it minutes ago. Mastaka is a dream to deal with, informative, reliable, obliging, ever-polite and unbelieveably quick. I've even recomended a friend and after a couple of deals, as expected he's been very satisfied with Matasaka's service as well.

If you need something from Japan, Masataka's the man, no doubt.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second time I'm using Masataka's service. Got a pair of jeans as a gift for my brother this time.

I paid on wed, he mailed it Fri and I just got it minutes ago. Mastaka is a dream to deal with, informative, reliable, obliging, ever-polite and unbelieveably quick. I've even recomended a friend and after a couple of deals, as expected he's been very satisfied with Matasaka's service as well.

If you need something from Japan, Masataka's the man, no doubt.

Thanks for your response!

It seems that the delivery was proceeded in very smooth. It was really good for you and your brother too! Also very friendly communication with great information exchanges about the histories of our each country.

I enjoyed the shopping with talking with you as well.

Contact me anytime! Your business is much appreciated!!

Thanks!

just got my jeans today! i can't say enough good things about Masataka. Excellent communication and service. Incredibly fast, placed my order on the 4th, in my hands today, the 10th. Japan to San Diego in 6 days... incredible. Will definitely utilize this service again! Thanks!!

I'm glad to doing business with you too. I will willingly help your shopping anytime!

Thank you very much!!

• 2 weeks later...
Second time using Zipangu. great service and communication, super fast shipping. Ordered on sunday received on friday

Thanks a lot!

I just received my jacket from Masataka. Japan to Orlando in less than a week. Super fast shipping, excellent communication, great service. Can't say enough good things about this proxy service!
I received my jeans on Christmas Eve. Very fast shipping and an excellent guy to do business with. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your feedbacks!

I'm very appreciated for your business.

Thank you very much!!

limited-time-offer.gif

I will offer this service at 7% proxy fee until Dec 31 23:59 of your time if you purchase an Rakuten item.

This special fee will be applied for a shopping Rakuten item and not for any other items listed on outside of Rakuten.

I'm expecting to take vacation from Dec 29, 2007 to Jan 6, 2008 though, I will check my email at Jan 1st 12:00, 2008 in Japan time (GMT+9:00) then I will send an invoice to the buyers who requested shopping during the limited time above.

- Limited Time offer: Dec 28, 2007 - Dec 31, 23:59, 2007

- Payment Limit: Within 24 hours after I sent an invoice to you (will be sent to you on Jan 1st of 2008). I will never apply the special fee for your shopping if your payment was delay. I have planed this limited offer on the basis of a limited time offer porvided by Rakuten. So, there is a possibility that your item will not be applied the special fee if the item was excepted by Rakuten.

- Order from: http://www.zipangu-treasures.com/New-email-form/

- You have to include a item URL when you request your shopping.

- If there is any unsure info included in your request, it will possibly not be applied the special fee.

- 'Pay Now' button will be included in the 'Estimated Shopping Value Notification'. Please proceed your payment from the link.

- I will buy your item at the requested store on Jan 2-3, 2008 and the item will be shipped between Jan 7-11, 2008.

- Shopping value will be estimated simply likely below.

Item cost X 1.07 + S&H cost

Please refer the shipping rates mentioned on the main thread and exampled item weight mentioned under the S&H Rate to estimate the shopping value by yourself.

Main Thread

DO NOT send any question to my PM regarding the 'Limited Time Offer' during I'm taking day off. Also, I will not be able to respond for your PM as well. If you are not sure well even if you read all description on this thread, please do not request your shopping through my proxy service until Jan 6, 2008.

A Happy New Year to All!!

If your going to proxy, do it through Masataka!! I have nothing but wonderful words for this guy...my jacket was sent from Japan on Monday and I got it today (Thursday) in Michigan...how is this even possible??!? Thanks Masataka, I'll def. use your proxy again!

Thank you for all customers posting positive feedback for my proxy service. I have been receiving several orders related magazines 'Lightning' 'Free & Easy' ever since I started this service. As my small thanks for the buyers, I have prepared easy item pages for the magazines. Please try my new service!

70726f647563742f356235393561373031352e6a70670032303000.pngBuy It Now

A current issue of Lightning magazine 2008 March Issue.

(Item cost: 630 Yen + SAL: 1200 Yen = 1830 Yen, Ship To Woldwide)

70726f647563742f373865306262643631642e6a70670032353000.pngBuy It Now

A current issue of Free & Easy magazine 2008 March Issue.

(Item cost: 880 Yen + SAL: 1400 Yen = 2280 Yen, Ship To Woldwide)

Just click on the text link 'Buy It Now' above to get the magazine!

Best wishes to all you guys with Japanese jeans!

Masa