Dior Homme Pre-Sale (Get Sale Items before the Sale Officially Starts!)

TheGrapist

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale was pretty sweet. I was there for about 2 1/2 hours. Picked up a few things ;; going back to pick up a few more later in the week.

I met up with Jeff [TheGrapist] and spoke over some champagne and strawberries. Lots of cool people showed up. Lots of good stuff went on sale.

White bee sneakers were $420 with 30% off... had sizes 42.5 and above.. Low top black sneakers with the black suede in front was $400 with 30% off and had 42 and above.. pretty good stuff... those were the only sneakers on sale, though.

One pair of boots made the sale [semi-dark brown suede], and I believe two pairs of black shoes.

Quite a few jeans went on sale.. new emperors, under my cars, shiny black cords, grey soft inferences, black waxed jeans [$425 ones], and I believe one or two more pairs [washed].

Most of the tee's were on sale [if not all], and a few hoodies and sweatshirts. Definately worth my time tonight.

:)

how did it go?

Yeah you definately looked it after your 25th drink? lmfao.

It was. I'm fucking hammered, and I got just about everything everyone asked for. (Your sequence shirt is on a charge send, so I'll know in a day or two if it's all good. The other stuff I think I have right now. I'll know for sure tomorrow morning when I'm sober :P)

It was. I'm fucking hammered, and I got just about everything everyone asked for. (Your sparkle bib shirt is on a charge send, so I'll know in a day or two if it's all good. The other stuff I think I have right now. I'll know for sure tomorrow morning when I'm sober :P)

Nice! Did you receive my payment? And how is the stock that is left? I may want those black shiny cords. Are there any other shirts left too?

I remember seeing two pairs on the rack. I think they were a 27 and a 31.

Definately call in the morning just to confirm. I'm sure they'll have more in the stockroom.

Nice! Did you receive my payment? And how is the stock that is left? I may want those black shiny cords. Are there any other shirts left too?

Sale was pretty sweet. I was there for about 2 1/2 hours. Picked up a few things ;; going back to pick up a few more later in the week.

I met up with Jeff [TheGrapist] and spoke over some champagne and strawberries. Lots of cool people showed up. Lots of good stuff went on sale.

White bee sneakers were $420 with 30% off... had sizes 42.5 and above.. Low top black sneakers with the black suede in front was $400 with 30% off and had 42 and above.. pretty good stuff... those were the only sneakers on sale, though.

One pair of boots made the sale [semi-dark brown suede], and I believe two pairs of black shoes.

Quite a few jeans went on sale.. new emperors, under my cars, shiny black cords, grey soft inferences, black waxed jeans [$425 ones], and I believe one or two more pairs [washed].

Most of the tee's were on sale [if not all], and a few hoodies and sweatshirts. Definately worth my time tonight.

:)

Am I right to say all the items on sale are on sale at 30 to 35% off normal price? Anymore than that?

I remember seeing two pairs on the rack. I think they were a 27 and a 31.

Definately call in the morning just to confirm. I'm sure they'll have more in the stockroom.

Damn! 31 is my size too! I just might have to ask The Grapist to do a few more things for pickup.:)

Jeff will correct me if i'm wrong, but outerwear and sneakers were 30% off.

jeans, tee's, shirts, hoodies, ties [none with the bee on it though], belts [brown eagle belt only], sweaters, etc. were 40% off.

Am I right to say all the items on sale are on sale at 30 to 35% off normal price? Anymore than that?

After taxes that's right. They'll go down a bit more in a month, but literally (and I mean literally, as in this actually happened), more than half of the sale items were sold today, in a 3 hour window.

Damn Michael Stipe! :mad:

After taxes that's right. They'll go down a bit more in a month, but literally (and I mean literally, as in this actually happened), more than half of the sale items were sold today, in a 3 hour window.

Damn Michael Stipe! :mad:

Damn Damn Damn!

At 40% off, it would attract even someone like me but if they only have drips and drabs left ... ...

You serious Stipe was there? Dont figure him for a sales guy. I thought stars like him will have DH bringing their stuff to him to try and buy brand new and at full price.

Lol he was actually helping me out with deciding on a pair of sneakers.

Pretty cool guy.

Damn Damn Damn!

At 40% off, it would attract even someone like me but if they only have drips and drabs left ... ...

You serious Stipe was there? Dont figure him for a sales guy. I thought stars like him will have DH bringing their stuff to him to try and buy brand new and at full price.

sparkle bib? can i see a pic of this?

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11537727

jeff, i think the one i was asking about was the sparkle bib.

Really? What size would you need? 42, 43?

Damn Damn Damn!

Well it's about 30 after all taxes and everything, for most items that's like $20 to $100, which isn't much.

And I hope that was Michael Stipe. If not, I feel bad for the guy whom I talked to about how much I loved R.E.M.'s music.

Yeah, that was definately him.

I was sitting next to him and he was trying on one of those 6 button slim jackets [dont ask me what model..im horrible with names] and he was giving me advice on the white bee high top sneakers.

And I hope that was Michael Stipe. If not, I feel bad for the guy whom I talked to about how much I loved R.E.M.'s music.

And i'm not sure if his boyfriend was there actually.

Was his boyfriend there? You should get tons of autographs from him and take pictures of him signing the autographs and flog it off ebay. That may pay for your new DH sneakers.

He was, he had the same problem as me with half of the 46's being to big, and half of the 44's being to small. :-O

He was, he had the same problem as me with half of the 46's being to big, and half of the 44's being to small. :-O

I am still very surprised that Stipe being the multi millionaire will jostle with the hoi polloi in a sale, buying stuff that may not fit him or is what he likes 100%.

He can buy the whole store full price if he wants to and that will still be chump change to him.