Dior Homme Pre-Sale (Get Sale Items before the Sale Officially Starts!)

TheGrapist

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK TheGrapist, your arguement is VALID and I DO NOT DARE say you're too busy counting your money rather than shipping out my jeans.

But do you understand that you're doing YOUR FRIEND a favor, not me? I have written on my first post already that I know you are not going to rip me off and definitely LEGITIMATE.

If you're that busy, why don't you just let your friend ship them out? You want to help your friend, that's a great thing to do. But what I'm asking is the right on my behalf. Am I so wrong doing so?

As I said, if I'm still in States, I wouldn't say something like this since US is a developed country and everything is well organized. Honestly, I'm from the other side of the world and currently in not so terribly developing country and everything is not that secure. I respecfully wish you guys try to understand me.

Please correct me if you guys think I'm being unreasonable.

Oh...and thanks all nice members who neg rep me for I'm asking my right.

You're kidding, right? Please tell me that you're kidding.

I agreed to ship out the jeans on the behalf of someone else. I did not have to agree to it, and I'm not getting paid to do it. I'm doing it because I've got all of the equipment set up in my apt to ship out stuff using USPS.com.

I got the jeans 28 hours ago. This morning I tried to pay for the postage, but I was unable to print out ANY international postage. I was able to print out only domestic, and the few people who got email confirmation of their orders shipping out can tell you that.

Don't you DARE say, like you did elsewhere, that I'm too busy counting my money to ship out your jeans. And don't say that I'm not doing what I agreed to fucking do. I agreed to ship them out, on the behalf of SOMEONE ELSE, as soon as possible. This morning wasn't possible.

And don't go around threatening to start a PayPal dispute because you had to wait a day. Most online businesses, when they have an option for Express shipping, there's either 1) a 24 to 48 hour processing window ON TOP of shipping, 2) a charge that costs a fucking arm and a leg.

As I said, if I'm still in States, I wouldn't say something like this since US is a developed country and everything is well organized. Honestly, I'm from the other side of the world and currently in not so terribly developing country and everything is not that secure. I respecfully wish you guys try to understand me.

Erm, which is this not so terribly developing country on the other side of the world you referring to?

why don't you answer? i know you're busy. but i asked before lacquered (sorry lacquered, it could have been anyone).

is that t-shirt or the shirt on sale i posted before on sale?

T-Shirt might be, but I don't think I've seen that dress shirt this season. I didn't want to answer until I had a definite answer for both.

(Also I've been talking to lacquered for about a week about the blazer and some other stuff.).

ok, here is the page: http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/739

i don't know the name of the white/black shirt though. i prefer the black/white version though. i don't know how the silver jacket is called. it's a baseballjacket and it's available in silver of course, red and black. i would prefer the black version.

can you just write me a pm and i'll tell you what i take then? i don't want all items, just 2 or 3, but i have to think about it intensively first.

I thoguht it was a bit weird to see that baseball jacket this season.

Everything you listed is from Spring/Summer 07, this sale is for Fall/Winter 07. You're about a season behind, I'm afraid.

ahaha, yes i was. sorry. :D

didn't read everything on the first page, but i was so excited when i saw dior items are on sale.

well, i want a pair of raw denim though. pmed you.

Blah blah blah...

Oh...and thanks all nice members who neg rep me for I'm asking my right.

You should have read the neg rep telling you to shut up. Too bad I can't neg rep you again.

$100 hes ukrainian.
i have a feeling he is from the philipines

Nopz. Where's my $100? :P

Hi everybody,

I would like to start a proxy service in Taiwan.

Since I have never done this before, I would like to limit the service to only Taiwanese Yahoo Auctions as of now to see how it goes.

Here is the link: http://tw.bid.yahoo.com/

I might start pick-up service in the future but if you have something in mind, please do not be hesitage to ask. I might be able to do something around Taichung area.

My fee:

[(Cost+domestic+international shippiing) + 10% commission fee] + 4% PayPal fee. = Total

I accept only PayPal at the moment.

I will mark all items as a gift unless told otherwise.

Please e-mail any inquiries to [email protected]

I will get back to everybody as soon as possible.

shut the fuck up

no one talks shit to the grapist

bitch

Word.

I ordered a pair of jeans from Grapist 2 weeks ago and I had 'em within 5 days shipped to Canada and the best part was he didn't rip me off on the shipping and kept his word from the get go. It's not easy trusting someone with almost $600 but if I need more Dior stuff I know who I'll be going too.