Dior Homme Pre-Sale (Get Sale Items before the Sale Officially Starts!)

TheGrapist

Since I've been doing pick-ups for everyone here at Dior Homme for the better part of the past year, I've become a "preferred customer" at Dior, and have developed a good relationship with the people that work there.

I've been invited to tomorrow's exclusive Pre-Sale. Pretty much all of the desirable items will be sold out after tomorrow, and I will be there the minute the sale starts. This is your chance to get anything from Dior besides the basics.

Items that will not be on sale are the items that are carried over season to season (Raw and the "Used" aka "Claw" washed jeans, most of the Bee Ties, basic suits, basic and bee shirts, and all of the pants).

A lot of items are going to be on sale (most of the jeans, including the Sharp Notations), Leather Jackets (except for the season to season 4 pocket), coats, jackets, you get the picture.

Pricing works as such:

Take the price at LVR, which is in Euros. The sale price (after taxes) will be the same, except in Dollars. For example, the Sharp Notations are 291 euros on LVR, and close to 450 in USD. Tomorrow they will be $291.

So, if you want something, PM or e-mail me with what you want. You must be ready to pay IMMEDIATELY. Google checkout if preferred. To pay via GC, just send me what you want, in what size and your e-mail address so I can send you an invoice. Please do not ask me to take measurements on that coat/jacket/vest you want, I will not be able to do so and get back to you before the sale ends.

My proxy fee is only 3%, which is a fraction of other people's fees. Shipping for jeans and shirts is $12, for anything larger, somewhere between $30 and $50. If you want to pay via PayPal, it will be an extra 4% (after shipping costs are included). My e-mail address is [email protected]

Oh, and most shoes and sneakers will NOT be on sale.

If by some chance I'm not able to get the item you want because it's sold out, you will get an immediate refund.

And to save you all some trouble, here is the link to the DH collection at LVR. You can determine the prices from there:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/VisuProd.aspx?Outlet=False&IsOnDesigner=True&CodStagione=46I&CodStilista=4HH&CodLinea=02

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to put you on blast or anything but I'm curious about the pricing...

I know the sale is 40% off. The prices on LVR equate to maybe, 30% off US $.

For example; A jacket that is 1022 Euro on LVR would be $1498 US. $1498 - 40% off would be $899.

So I'm taking it you're counting what you would pay for customs/shipping into the price?

I might be interested in something but I'm just not quite sure on the pricing.

Thanks.

How about the "18 CM SUPER SLENDER STRETCH DENIM JEANS"?

The super slender jeans did not come in this season. They will for next season, but they will be 17.5cm. I'd recommend pre-ordering because i saw the book that said how much they ordered, and they did not order many.

Not to put you on blast or anything but I'm curious about the pricing...

I know the sale is 40% off. The prices on LVR equate to maybe, 30% off US $.

For example; A jacket that is 1022 Euro on LVR would be $1498 US. $1498 - 40% off would be $899.

So I'm taking it you're counting what you would pay for customs/shipping into the price?

I might be interested in something but I'm just not quite sure on the pricing.

Thanks.

I've accounted for taxes, which adds a good chunk, and the fact that the exchange isn't exactly 30%. I ran the math for a lot of the items that were at Dior, and after taxes is accounted for, it comes out to about the same as the LVR prices, give or take 0.5% in either direction, depending on the item.

I've accounted for taxes, which adds a good chunk, and the fact that the exchange isn't exactly 30%. I ran the math for a lot of the items that were at Dior, and after taxes is accounted for, it comes out to about the same as the LVR prices, give or take 0.5% in either direction, depending on the item.

Yea, definitely makes sense with taxes included.

Do you know if this blazer was ever ordered?

Dior beaded blazer

I heard it was bank, but I wanted to make sure, as it was my absolute favorite piece.

Yea, definitely makes sense with taxes included.

Do you know if this blazer was ever ordered?

P?dc=4675641552363689169

I heard it was bank, but I wanted to make sure, as it was my absolute favorite piece.

I can't view the image. Any chance you can upload and host it on say, Imageshack.us?

Also, a really sweet blazer is going to be on sale tomorrow, it's black wool, 1 button with silk peak lapels (except the lapel is only covered around the edges, so it's not truly a traditional tux jacket). I'm getting one for myself :)

Hey Grapist, as I understand pre-sales at other stores, you give them your card # and then they immediately charge it when the item goes on sale, however, if someone is willing to pay full price in those days/weeks in between, the salesperson will sell it to them. Is that true of Dior's sale as well?

You mean that if I get it on pre-sale and someone else wants it, they get it because they're willing to pay full price?

They would never do that to me, since I'm one of their biggest customers (thanks to you guys ;)).

And this is a pre-sale in the sense that because I'm a big customer, I get to buy their stuff tomorrow at their sale prices before the sale starts.

Hi Grapist, do they have this blazer in size 46? and wuz the price if so? TIA

p11537401_ph_hero.jpg

They in fact do. 1490 shipped.

i don't want to steal any of your business, but do you know if it's applicable to those who aren't preferred shoppers? i might want to check it out.

From what I was told it supposed to be just for preferred shoppers.