What accent makes your heart all a flutter  

234 members have voted

1. 1. What accent makes your heart all a flutter

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

italian and spanish are by far the most attractive accents

im not mad on the french accent but Melissa Theuriau, wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1G-3laJJP0

Wait.. I thought we were talking about accents, not languages here. Or are you able to make out by hearing Melissa speak that she's from the east of France?

Anyhow, these should be added as options: Cockney, Scandinavian*, Japanese and French. And where's Nuuuu Yawk?

*Please excuse the generalization.

I cant believe french isnt an option? paris is home in my opinion to some of the most beautiful women i have ever seen wierd thing with french girls they are all total rubbish till about 17 where they seem to blossom in to the most incredible women(generalisation im sure)but i like to think its the truth and the accent is hot.

good to see british doing good allthough its never worked for me on my travels!not even in the US where Im told its a sure fire winner!my buddy did prove it wen i was there mind bedding 3 different gils in a week bastard

I can't believe someone put hap up there as a sexy accent...

I recently took a trip through the south and Little Rock Iowa gals have very cute accents. Especially if the girls are like... of Indian or non-caucasian descent, it's very pleasantly surprising.

Seriously, the worst poll ever... German, Chinese, Australian, Southern US are among the worst. Chosing from the list I would probably go for eastern european. Chosing in actuality it would probably be (in descending sexiness):\

-Some accent which I have no clue of its origins (exotic is sexiest)

-Italian

-French

-Spanish

What you saying you don't find the cockney accent attractive? :P

One of the best hashas to be Bristolian on a girl, a right fucking horror. Or Brummie, Glaswegian, Scouse, Mancunian, Geordie, South Welsh... urgh.

Nothing gives me an inverse boner quite like the weekend invasion of Esseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex into Brighton though.

i also omitted jamaican, scandanavian accents, swahili, several tribes of native americans/canadians, i'm sure inuits have their own thing going on, welsh is slightly different from british, south african is unique from aussie/nz/british, blah blah blah.

and honestly, to whoever's wondering why german is a choice, how many of you would turn heidi klum down? (i'm actually a little surprised at the response to "eastern euro" because as a rule these girls tend to be really really sexy with that accent until they hit 35, and then they sound like the crazy chick at the international foods counter at the grocery store)

i don't like french accents very much... there's a lot of grunting and i don't understand how it sounds sexy at all. chinese accents aren't very hot either, unless they're not american. HAP has a nice accent, but i can't imagine it on a girl. wtf is newfie?

my vote goes for scottish. does irish sound more or less the same?

that one girl in heroes wasn't very attractive but her accent's hot.

this may sound strange but i find a new york/italian accent hot.. like leah remini...

country's pretty hot, too.

Wait.. I thought we were talking about accents, not languages here. Or are you able to make out by hearing Melissa speak that she's from the east of France?

Anyhow, these should be added as options: Cockney, Scandinavian*, Japanese and French. And where's Nuuuu Yawk?

*Please excuse the generalization.

but its still an accent, isnt it. you dont make sense

do you put your finger to your cheek and spin it a little when something tastes good?

whenever asked to do something do you say "hmm...domaaaani"?

I say "hmmm.... piu tardii?"

and I do flap my hands a lot when I talk but I got that from my mexican genes.

I have always been fond of that upstate New york accent, like in good will hunting. When I went there this old guy called Charlie picked us up every morning, it was great hearing his tales. And at the place we were doing the training there was this mint blond bird who had a yellow trans am....excellent.