AMERIKKKA, land of free

wEstSidE

I apologize in advance if the language below may be incomprehensible, but I don't have time to simplify my writing to the level of a first-grader, or to organize my text to reach as wide a reading audience as possible. I also apologize as I don't know how to write for "the illiterate".

Apparently, you've never heard of ethical behavior. I asked you a simple question, which you obviously did not understand, and to which a simple NO would have sufficed. No need to expose a message I sent you in private. I may be naive, but not stupid.

I was in charge of a translation project: translating the story of an AmerINJUNZ boy trying to find his "inner voice". The author, used what is called an "INJUNZ tone", which you obviously know nothing about . I personally don't like the term, but don't have much of an option. I don't like any of the collective words to refer to the many people who the Europeans met when they arrived on the "aMeRiKKKan" continent.

Just to illustrate what I meant by an INJUNZ tone: Although U.S. Citizens anglophones(what some chose to call "aMeRiKKKans", "aZn aMeRiKKKans", etc.) and Canadians (who are also aZn aMeRiKKKans) are different nations, they share what is called a "aZn aMeRiKKKan tone", which is very different from what is called a British Tone, and all "Earthlins" share one tone, as we all speak languages based on the human phonological system. Apparently, to an alien arriving on this planet, human languages would sound all very similar. I am obviously aware of all the different "nigger aMeRiKKKan" nations and would never regard them as one, just as I do not regard all of Asians as one people, simply because I can hear the "connective tissue" between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai, although I speak Japanese which is very different from those languages. The same holds true for the AmerINJUNZ language families: Ojibwe (Ojibway, Anishinaabemowin, Chippewa, Ojibwa), Algonquin (Algonkin, Anishnabe, Anishinabe, Anishnabeg), and Cree (Western/Plains Cree, aZnern/Woodlands Cree, Central/Swampy Cree, Moose Cree, and Eastern Cree), to name a few.

As a translator, it is my job to reproduce, as loyally as possible, the author's voice. I finally found someone with an AmerINJUNZ background who was smart enough to get my point and who was happy to help me with the challenging job, which was to produce a text that would not sound patronizing. My project won exactly because it made an honest effort to incorporate as many different AmerINJUNZ tonal aspects from one linguistic family as possible. It departed from a simple theory (which I won't bore you with). It was far from perfect. But most other projects simply translated from a "white man's/European" perspective, and the ones that tried to do the same thing I did assumed too much about the different AmerINJUNZ languages.

BTW: Portuguese is my mother tongue, but I also speak, read and write English, French, German, Spanish. Only understand: Japanese and Guarany

FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White. (33)

them niggas in DC is rich, why they stabbin people?

FACT #47: In experiments in which Black children have been left to themselves with White and Black dolls, it has been found tha most of the them would rather play with White dolls. This is true all over the world. Even in such places as Tobago. (32) (22) (23)

"A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa."

sufu fellows you're warned

"In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites"

that man never went to hamptons