Official Warehouse 660 Salaryman Contest Thread

mizanation

Get the fuck outta here...you come in this thread and you're not even finished with high school? Someone take this kid out back and beat him PC Load Letter style. Make sure you turn on ghetto boys while you do it.

umm?

Hah wow, I didn't realize such a comment would be taken so seriously. Guess I need to beaten a few times or something... The description of this made it seem like more of a weekend warrior, it even say's school in the first post.

W/e, good luck to all of you salarymen people.

What is it that you need to stick around? I know we were tough on you but you gotta get the work done when it's crunch time. Really, we got caught up in the heat of the moment and we really want to fix it. Higher salary? Fewer hours? A bigger cube? I can get you a secretary!

You can sign me up for this as well. I'm in the US Air Force so I get to wear ABUs to work every day unless it's the last Thursday of the month and I have to wear my Blues. I also know what it's like to get f'ed in the A on a regular basis or to get stupid ass projects thrown in your lap.

My weekend with the 660s was spent at a luau and riding my harley around, occasionally getting rained on.

You can sign me up for this as well. I'm in the US Air Force so I get to wear ABUs to work every day unless it's the last Thursday of the month and I have to wear my Blues. I also know what it's like to get f'ed in the A on a regular basis or to get stupid ass projects thrown in your lap.

My weekend with the 660s was spent at a luau and riding my harley around, occasionally getting rained on.

yes. welcome to the salaryman club.

i've never heard of a "dress-down last thursday of the month."

anyone here working through thanksgiving?

my boss has assigned a major programming release to me that is due in early december.

this has effectively destroyed any thanksgiving plans for me this year. and my birthday which is on december 5th. :(

the only good thing about this situation is that if i don't get it done, there is a high possibility that i will be fired.

my boss has assigned a major programming release to me that is due in early december.

this has effectively destroyed any thanksgiving plans for me this year. and my birthday which is on december 5th. :(

the only good thing about this situation is that if i don't get it done, there is a high possibility that i will be fired.

That's the spirit!

:D

OfficeSpaceTheMemo.jpg

uhh yeah… i’m gonna need you to go ahead and work through thanksgiving… uhh yaaaa, that’d be greeeaaatt, and... ooohhh uuuuhhh about your birthday... uuuhhh... i'm gonna need you to... uhh yeah, work through that too, so… yaaa, uhhhh yaaa, thanks buddy

I never realized how sweet Lumbergh's glasses are...

Well, I got some decent wear over the holiday (Thanksgiving - US) and finally got these shrunk down to where I want. This makes 3 hot washes, no soap, and one hot dry. The hot dry produced the highly anticipated leg twist. They no longer need to be hemmed either!

I've treated the patch with Lexol, but the printing is starting to crack and the size is nearly gone.

• 8 months later...