Official Warehouse 660 Salaryman Contest Thread

mizanation

Ok, this is a thread for all you hard working men and women who cannot wear your jeans to work or school.

I see this thread being more of a support group for people who look at sick fades all day at work and come home to barely worn in jeans.

I don't know how we are going to make a contest out of this or what kind of prize there will be if any.

Open thread, let the suggestions roll forth.

this is from my company's policy handbook:

"As a general rule, clothing should be neat, clean and pressed. Clothing should not be distracting, tight or revealing. Torn or frayed clothes, denim, sweat suits, beach wear, beach-style shoes, slippers, shorts, halters, tank tops, crop tops, and hats or caps are inappropriate for the workplace. In addition, clothing that bears profane or offensive words or logos is strictly prohibited. Further restrictions may also be applied in certain circumstances, locations, or business units."

unfortunately, the code makes no mention of shitty-ass sketcherish shoes, clownishly pleated dockers, ill-fitting shirts and crappy polos that were given out for free at some stupid Cisco symposium.

I don't know how relevant being a "salaryman" is.

With my samurai contest jeans, I couldn't wear them to work five days a week. I teach kindergarteners and I got my wear in after hours. Put them on after work and go do stuff.

front.jpg

I don't know how relevant being a "salaryman" is.

With my samurai contest jeans, I couldn't wear them to work five days a week. I teach kindergarteners and I got my wear in after hours. Put them on after work and go do stuff.

this is for salarymen.

salarymen do not "go do stuff" after work. we work after work. get it? good.

the prize should be a denim tie... 7 fold and all that shit.

im sure someone here could fashion one.

Good call Cheep. Don't forget to let the selvage show on the underside. Gotta be 9 oz. for sure. Sick tie knot fades and shit.

I think we should throw in a tie bar made out of melted rivets too. Or maybe some cuff links made of fly buttons.