Aaa

fndmybetterhalf

• 2 months later...
you can find these at swap meets for 4 for 10. the fit is somewhat loose but they get really shitty once they are washed. some shrink a lot and some dont. its really hit or miss and i'd rather recommend kirkland tees.
here's my description of the tees

kirkland = slim, long, nice fit, good quality, becomes slimmer with wash, only comes in sizes medium and up, 6 for $20?

AAA = boxy, decent quality, looses it's crispness after a wash, all sizes available, 1 for ~$5-7

AA = slim, thin crappy quality, good fit, looses it's shape after few washes, 1 for ~$12

Kirkland Costco Are The Best So Far

another +rep to KIRKLAND costco, got meself plain white t's be legit, after wash still good no yellow

Cosign ^

Shrunken Kirkland Mediums fit really nice, they shorten up a bit but fit surprisingly well after a wash and dry. :]

EDIT: in fact, i'm wearing one right now, and have been wearing one for the past few days thanks to this ridiculous weather. :<

AAA is garbage. Big companies printing on them are cutting corners, and selling sub-standard tees, in my opinion. If Supreme, Mishka, etc are using them, you are buying garbage with a label. Bad shrinkage, bad color changes, rough cotton, etc.

I worked for several screenprinters in the last few years, they would always use Gildan or AA on their own jobs. Gildan is the same quality of cotton (Ring spun) as AA and are usually a bit less in bulk.

It just depends on the quality you are willing to pay for. Considering we are on Sufu, I figure people will pay higher prices for quality...