Guest DUM

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supernoob
la rozza way?

wut if yall jus jump me in lyke da bluudz. can i b down then? i take ass whoopin if i get in gang after. u can call me shortround lookin ass nigga.

yo man that mite b how it work on outside but in TRASH gang it blud in blud out.

kill a mod.

Most ridiculous handstyle category.

Or what NESK said...

Possibly Make Me Want To Wild Out and Bust A Nigga Head category too.

Yo I was about to take it back to 1994 on soundbomber. I even took my jacket off and shit. But this punk ass left the fucking thread and now everyone is just talking about niggers in caps lock.

What the Fuck.

Corny ass American Apparel ass motherfucker.

YOUR SHIRT LOOK LIKE A DISHRAG NIGGA.

go fuck yourself.

And for the record, RA the rugged man is 10X more grimey than illbill and necro running train on Uncle Howie will ever be.

WHAT U KNOW BOUT BARE FOOD ON THE TABLE?/ MAN NEVA SAT IN NONE A THOSE CHAIRZ

Clown.

Yo I was about to take it back to 1994 on soundbomber. I even took my jacket off and shit. But this punk ass left the fucking thread and now everyone is just talking about niggers in caps lock.

What the Fuck.

Corny ass American Apparel ass motherfucker.

YOUR SHIRT LOOK LIKE A DISHRAG NIGGA.

go fuck yourself.

And for the record, RA the rugged man is 10X more grimey than illbill and necro running train on Uncle Howie will ever be.

WHAT U KNOW BOUT BARE FOOD ON THE TABLE?/ MAN NEVA SAT IN NONE A THOSE CHAIRZ

Clown.

RA? HAHAHA.

I'm not even going to say anything..

You cowardly vagabong.

Maaan...nerdcore is any rapper who not only talks about space time poetic sci-fi dollhouses, but also any rapper who sounds like a fuckin' dork when he/she raps...could be Aesop Rock with his stretching of the vowel+RY sounds in words...could be El-P...could even be Necro cause nerds who want so badly to be tough "goonz" think he's god and put on a really really really mean mug while bobbing their heads in unison with a fitted slightly cocked to the side at his shows.

Anticon would be the equivalent to "Fairy Flyin" though...faggKKKore.

as for nerdcore, anyone listened to MC Paul Barman? i mean he might be the most basic of listening for nerdcore fans (which i doubt there are many) so if im statin g the obvious, my apologies. but, he's got a crazy background, dropped outta Brown to pursue a career on the mic device after he kicked some shit for Prince Paul and he dug it. Now he fucks with Doom now and then, but lyrically he spits way more intelect than any other nerdcore cats out there. check him out, if you haven't already. He's fuckin weird man. If anyone knows of Masta Ace's Disposable Arts, Paul did the voice over for Ace's nerdy roommate in the sketches that frequent the album.

Also, I've asked about them a lot on here to no response, in fact, I've never discussed their music with anyone who listens to them on the regular... but where does Scienz of Life fall?

Ive been listening to their first two albums on rotation for the last month and they are on some positive vibe-intergalactic-stargate version of wu shit.

I'ma put a hit out on the next fuck I see in Soho rockin' ALL BBC shit...from the booger green sneakers that match the dog across the crotch on the jeans to the shirt and open hoody to the team jacket to the fitted...no lie I see that bullshit almost everyweek.

Sorry...has nothing to do with this infernal thread...but at the same time, it has everything to do with this infernal thread.(nothing against you DUM)

I'ma put a hit out on the next fuck I see in Soho rockin' ALL BBC shit...from the booger green sneakers that match the dog across the crotch on the jeans to the shirt and open hoody to the team jacket to the fitted...no lie I see that bullshit almost everyweek.

Sorry...has nothing to do with this infernal thread...but at the same time, it has everything to do with this infernal thread.(nothing against you DUM)

there's some tool on hypebeast who is the embodiment of this level of clownishness. his sig is a list of clothes/shoes he want to buy, all of them from bbc/ice cream (ex: season 2 boombox and diamonds hoody, yellow). i saw a post of his from a few days back about the new jay-z album, saying the only tracks he liked were the ones produced by the neptunes.

i wish i could reach through my moniter and punch this kid in the face.

edit: uchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=769303&postcount=41

someone kill this kid.

IM EVEN LEAVING OUT REALLY INCONSEQUENTIAL SHIT THAT I COULD FLEX MUSCLE ON, LIKE TALKING ABOUT FLORIDA BREAKS SPECIFICALLY FOR FIVE PAGES.

id have to kill you. really and truly. i couldnt stand that shit for 5 seconds even back in 97 with 4 mitsubishis in me... in florida.

Nah, this was a good idea for a discussion .. just went in the wrong direction.

Yeah as soon as someone mentioned Anticon or "Nerdcore" whatever the fuck that is.

there's some tool on hypebeast who is the embodiment of this level of clownishness. his sig is a list of clothes/shoes he want to buy, all of them from bbc/ice cream (ex: season 2 boombox and diamonds hoody, yellow). i saw a post of his from a few days back about the new jay-z album, saying the only tracks he liked were the ones produced by the neptunes.

i wish i could reach through my moniter and punch this kid in the face.

edit: uchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=769303&postcount=41

someone kill this kid.

I can't even look. You live in NYC...you know what I meanahah. But seriously, kids like that should jump off the planet twice.

Guest supernoob
RA? HAHAHA.

I'm not even going to say anything..

You cowardly vagabong.

vagabong

vagabong

vagabong

VAGINA BONG EKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEE

im a tite pants warin ass nigga

i listen 2 nardcore

backpack rap....thats what ive heard it referenced as...

dont forget chopped and screwed but that can still be considered down south.

also

hyphy

headphone hiphop

lol, yeah I know what backpack is I think I put that in the post.

I completely forgot DIPSET. IT'S A MOVEMENT YA FEEL ME?