Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

those boots are gorgeous

how are you liking the mmm trainers? i loved them in pictures but then when i tried them on they were almost ro dunk level chunky.

Yeah boots are great, dirty white perforated leather and same Margiela shape. The really chunky part is the tongue, it stands out a lot less if you lace them up all the way instead of stopping at the ankle.

Yeah boots are great, dirty white perforated leather and same Margiela shape. The really chunky part is the tongue, it stands out a lot less if you lace them up all the way instead of stopping at the ankle.

are they wholecut?

are they wholecut?

Can't you see the seams in the picture? No they aren't. However they're plain toes if that's what you were really asking.

No one does wholeut zips or chelseas, well I think RM william has a model.

Wholecut=one leather piece for the whole shoe (sole+tongue excluded). You need a damn nice piece of leather to do that.

herpsky, am I dating your aunt? She just got home from Tokyo a couple hours ago and opened her bag and handed me a Junya FW09 reversible jacket from 10 Corso Como. She said when she was at 10CC, Nigo was in there shopping alone, and talking to the senior citizen SA's, lol.

She also bought herself some washed out LVC 501's and this insanely beautiful beige leather Ann D duffle, both of which I might (will definitely) appropriate. :o

at this point man, buying jawnz is 'research' so I'm gonna try to study up as much as I can ;)

For some reason I really really want a Raf bolero jacket. Anyone see Raf FW09 drop yet?

lol, the junya is pretty busy actually, all the FW ones are. Mine is plaid flannel on the upper half of the back and has cord elbow patches and trim, plus flare orange collar trim on one of the sides, plus a couple extraneous zippers.... in terms of the reverse flip though, it's a lot more subtle than some of the others, like the blazer that flips to the M65 (which I really like) or the baracutas....

I need to take pics of this beautiful Ann bag sitting here, it's a great size for guys too.

oh yeah i have tryed the above on,as a piece its got good balance,where as on i didnt love alot of the other pieces, really nice just not something i would get daily wear out of, best reversables this season are in comme homme line.

dis b dat Junya in red/navy, looks a bit different sans fabric patterns:

2ypkqdz.jpg

13zqtxs.jpg

and this beautiful Ann duffle, I'm definitely appropriating the hell out of this for the rest of my life:

jjsrif.jpg

damn dismal... i'd rock that red side to death..

i actually thought that the TOJ double sided jacket can have buttons and zipper just like this jacket(basically add zipper to the edge of the current varsity) before seeing it.. but not sure if it would look weird..

just got this:

DVC00170.jpg