Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Your username, your sig, your purchases; you are wackness personified.

That pack is fuckin great... had mine for years n' years and the shit just stays fresh... the construction, design (position of zips n' pockets for easy access and back support position is spot on) black box is a classic... and sega saturn is on some otaku level that you seemingly can't comprehend.

headcoat you've got it wrong.

Its not about the individual purchases. Its about how everything comes together to give us this one shining moment of wackness.

seriously. I can picture a Supreme box logo T, a pair of sagged Samurai 710's, a Red Moon fake w/ chain and all, chillin at a buddies house, hair all spiked, playing Sonic 2 on Sega Saturn, listening to Lupe Fiasco, and drinking a Big Gulp (grape) whilst talking about the hot FOB bitches you hollar'd @ at the mall (obviously in southern California).

Then later you'll go out to In-n-Out and realize that pimple developing due to all the aforementioned causes is only gonna get bigger after your first 4x4.

EDIT: forgot about the Visvim mocs. Can't leave those out.

sans the music choice, hollering at FOB bitches - I'm on that eurotrash tip lately, the mall and spikey hair... that's a pretty chill day hahahahaha

EDIT: never do a box T with FBT's *tsk*tsk*

hahahahahaha

seriously. I can picture a Supreme box logo T, a pair of sagged Samurai 710's, a Red Moon fake w/ chain and all, chillin at a buddies house, hair all spiked, playing Sonic 2 on Sega Saturn, listening to Lupe Fiasco, and drinking a Big Gulp (grape) whilst talking about the hot FOB bitches you hollar'd @ at the mall (obviously in southern California).

Then later you'll go out to In-n-Out and realize that pimple developing due to all the aforementioned causes is only gonna get bigger after your first 4x4.

EDIT: forgot about the Visvim mocs. Can't leave those out.

yea this dude and headcoat got it right

Hey ml, curious, how focused is that book on sXe and youth crew stuff? It looks rad but I can't get down with all the no fun crews.

it covers a lot across the spectrum - skeeno, dc/dischord, nyc/revelation, chicago, LA/black flag/germs, ct/sXe, etc. its the only book i've ever seen that even starts to get into the CT/nyc straight edge scenes with any substance. there are hardly any words in here - just jam packed with pictures - so you don't get a shitty political overtone from it. the last 30 pages are all grids of old t-shirts and record sleeves. the rest is basically anything besides flyers, which have already been regurgitated 100s of times.

i only wish that powerhouse/mtv would have pony'd up the dough to release something even bigger. looking at all this old ephemera is fucking great.

it's radio silence - radiosilencebook.com

mtv owns everything you look at. nothing is independent anymore. who cares. half the people on this message board that have a wank to vice all the time don't know mtv owns it. i'm wondering when new york mag, mtv or some other larger media entity buys superfuture... wouldn't surprise me.

back to the purchases.

Were those on ebay? I thought i remember looking at those somewhere and wanting them but being too lazy to buy. Nice pants

That's where i saw them. I feel you on the sweats. I would've bought those pants if i could drop a size.