Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

That t looks wack as fuck.
Aw jeez thanks pal!
No hate, just sayin though... the fabric looks flimsy, the neck looks gigantour, the pocket couldn't hold 1 of my nuts, and the cut seems "drapey".

if pavlov says its wack its probably shit hot. i mean, yeah, the pockets kinda small and probably couldnt hold 1 of his nuts, but the real issue here is the fact the shirt itself couldnt hold 1 of his fat tittayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no hate, just sayin though

corterjapanbraceletp.jpg

(Click the image to buy)

"For Japan bracelets with hand painted snaps available now. Only $20, and 100% of proceeds go to the Red Cross"

x2

x4 7824838928 On the Corter pickup
x5 on that corter steez

from corters website:

As of 7pm, March 16th, we've all raised $10,000 for Red Cross Japan in about 54 hours. Due to overwhelming demand, and since it's only me making all of these orders, please note that orders placed after 7pm EST on March 16th will ship at or around next Friday, March 25th. I'm working as hard as I can to get them out as fast as I can, we've simply bought out our local supplier and are waiting for supplies coming in the mail!

had been meanin 2 kop a tanner nat wallet but think i will go corter instead on account of his good works

big up du

That dude is dope in general. Before I got on SUFU dude used to always help with any questions anyone had about denim or w/e in the fashion section of a Car Forum.

from corters website:

As of 7pm, March 16th, we've all raised $10,000 for Red Cross Japan in about 54 hours. Due to overwhelming demand, and since it's only me making all of these orders, please note that orders placed after 7pm EST on March 16th will ship at or around next Friday, March 25th. I'm working as hard as I can to get them out as fast as I can, we've simply bought out our local supplier and are waiting for supplies coming in the mail!

http://corter.squarespace.com/imported-20100617030825/

nuts

good for him and it's definitely been a success

5536709914_6f4eec6808_z.jpg

New PBJ XX-007's for the summer chilling next to my Samurais.

Is there some hot tip to controlling jean twist? In both my Samurais and PBJ's my left leg twists inward so self edge almost centers on my foot. I dont know what I'm doing different.