Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Oh cool, I didn't know that.

Well, as requested, here are the pictures.

MMM SS08 ring

IMG_2037.jpg

MMM wallet

IMG_2039.jpg

nice picks overall, but ring and wallet look specially interesting. i may get a local jeweller to craft me something along those lines.

how much was the wallet? i don't think i have seen it in person yet

Oh cool, I didn't know that.

Well, as requested, here are the pictures.

MMM SS08 ring

IMG_2037.jpg

MMM wallet

IMG_2039.jpg

nice picks overall, but ring and wallet look specially interesting. i may get a local jeweller to craft me something along those lines.

New Business Cards

New Business Card case (slim, ceramic white from MUJI)

Desinging Design by Kenya Hara

Blade Runner Ultimate Set

Hahaha man I know many Peter Nguyens. I was so excited when I saw a commercial for the Blade Runner set, I didn't nkow it'd be that huge. I still need to buuyyyyyyyuyuyuyy.

New Business Cards

New Business Card case (slim, ceramic white from MUJI)

Desinging Design by Kenya Hara

Blade Runner Ultimate Set

Hahaha man I know many Peter Nguyens. I was so excited when I saw a commercial for the Blade Runner set, I didn't nkow it'd be that huge. I still need to buuyyyyyyyuyuyuyy.

Yea a medium fit me perfect. Still oversized like I wanted but nothing too crazy. I'm looking for a cardigan now.

Nice, med fit me perfect. Still thinking about the crewneck but 220 still more than I want to spend.

Damn that prorsum trench is more gangster than I thought, excellent buy especially at that price. Get on IM g.

Yea a medium fit me perfect. Still oversized like I wanted but nothing too crazy. I'm looking for a cardigan now.

Nice, med fit me perfect. Still thinking about the crewneck but 220 still more than I want to spend.

Damn that prorsum trench is more gangster than I thought, excellent buy especially at that price. Get on IM g.

Yo goldengloves, where'd you get all this? Barneys?

- Ben

Barneys and the MMM store here in LA.

The wallet was on 40% off from $195. This one's cool but I think I'm going to get another, more practical wallet from Margiela.

yo, how much was that margiela ring????????

A steal for $130. As it was, I picked up the last one from the MMM store and it's from SS08! The SA that helps me over there said they're pretty popular.

Yo goldengloves, where'd you get all this? Barneys?

- Ben

The wallet was on 40% off from $195. This one's cool but I think I'm going to get another, more practical wallet from Margiela.

yo, how much was that margiela ring????????

A steal for $130. As it was, I picked up the last one from the MMM store and it's from SS08! The SA that helps me over there said they're pretty popular.

i saw the wallets today in another color here. usually in the shop i go to i tend to ignore the accessories section, but today i checked out the margiela wallet and if i am not mistaken the one that you picked up also has that flip "trick" with the Bills right?

for 120 bucks i would definetly pick one up, they were 140 euros over here(around 220 dollars)

i usually think it's stupid to post in this thread because it comes off a lot as "look at how much money i have spent", but today i am gonna post todays purchase:

photo_bougie10.jpg~

diptyque Baies candle(black-currant leaves and bulgarian roses)

i saw the wallets today in another color here. usually in the shop i go to i tend to ignore the accessories section, but today i checked out the margiela wallet and if i am not mistaken the one that you picked up also has that flip "trick" with the Bills right?

for 120 bucks i would definetly pick one up, they were 140 euros over here(around 220 dollars)

i usually think it's stupid to post in this thread because it comes off a lot as "look at how much money i have spent", but today i am gonna post todays purchase:

photo_bougie10.jpg~

diptyque Baies candle(black-currant leaves and bulgarian roses)