Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

..., we have better global internet access/speed/etc. because we pursued that technology much more than the cellphone technology, originally.

Yeah - maybe ...what's your speed anyway ? Common for DSL in Europe is 6.000 kb per second...the speed a lot of people already are using is 16.000...which is unbelievable and allows you to watch movies and stuff...

I always thought your cell phones are behind techolgy since your prices for phone calls are so low - thus the companies can't really afford to offer the high end stuff..

any links to reviews of the D-LUX 3? i've been eying it for awhile, but all my photo friends say don't waste my money.

don't waste your money and get the panny lx-2. it's the same camera for 100 cheaper.

any links to reviews of the D-LUX 3? i've been eying it for awhile, but all my photo friends say don't waste my money.

If you trust your photo friends, and they know what they're talking about, then don't waste your money.

If you trust your photo friends, and they know what they're talking about, then don't waste your money.

they basically said if i'm dropping close to $600 i should go with a SLR, but i want something i can carry easily all the time. the controllability is better than most other compacts, but i've had a few friends say you're just paying for the leica name and not necessarily getting the quality as you would out of an m8 or their other mainstays.

I could have sworn the Augusta boots were close to 2grr! But I may be wrong. I'm going to give A a call on Tuesday to get some pricing. I'm trying to decide between the Dark cordovan boots or the old CDiem linen over leather...

P.S. Still, the ones Agent L has for sale wont fit you?

P.P.S. Sleaze, I'ma go on the same diet as the girl in Devil wears Prada. Don't eat, then when I'm about to faint, eat a cube of cheese.