Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Yeah, roughly. There's a XS available but apparently the jump from S to XS is huge compared to S > M > L.

It didn't shrink as much as I'd like for a 2 hour hot soak plus two hot dry cycles but yanno, it'll do... I dig it as a jacket almost... so thick.

don't get the nike moires - they're shit.

get proper running shoes and get the marware case for the ipod sensor.

you don't actually need the nike plus shoes to get the sensor to work???

please elaborate

i need to know

triniboy: I was advised to get the nike air max 180 II... I dunno about buying another brand + a pouch... seems even more complicated than it already is. I'm a beginner at running btw.

SidneyloHo- im jealous of those ATmos AM1s, i want those to complete me atmos set, but no moneyyyyyysss

Rich-you bastard, your pickup from NY is truely insane

anyways heres my pick up from mid march till now....just a bunch of tees for the summer...nothing crazy

-BC sweats (ALOT better than my russell)

-BC Beanie

-Basick gold foil

-Supreme JD

-Supreme Snake Eye

-Supreme NWO

-Supreme NWO

-Supreme Tyson (got this for my birthday from a friend. Thanks)

-Basick War God

dsc05175xo2.jpg

triniboy: I was advised to get the nike air max 180 II... I dunno about buying another brand + a pouch... seems even more complicated than it already is. I'm a beginner at running btw.

Then at least go to a proper running store and let them advise you. Running in the wrong shoes can fuck you up proper.

herpsky- also, depending on the shoe, you might not need anything at all.

What i do with my asics running shoes, is , on the lower part of the top of your foot, where your toes kinda connect to the arch, there's kind of like, a natural pocket, and then i just slip the sensor under my shoes tongue and it just kinda rests there, then i just don't tighten the bottom laces very tight.

It stays in place, is actually not uncomfortable at all, and, best, free.

unless you are have a really neutral gait (very little overpronation)... most "marquee" nike running shoes really don't fit your bill. There just really isn't any motion control in Air Zoom Moire's, and Air Max's that were released as flag ship shoes. Looking back, starting from AM1 to now, none of them have any motion control at all.