Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Airjamie
purchases(4).jpg

-julian red hoboken bad black (sooo happy)

-j brand 12" silver fox (basically they're black jeans with white weft... only inside out)

-acne hex discash (they're apparently what the cash would look like after several washes)

-corpus cardigan

-julian red hoodie

-nice collective hoodie

-countless items from urban outfitters/h&m/gap/banana republic/forever 21

-random shoes (vans, vintage, double identity, converse)

-julian red hoboken sugar (not pictured)

plus more and more and more... and it will never end.

Nice pickups chris. Are the hobokens a raw black or a washed? I have that same corpus cardigan, its fantastic, the button cuffs are what really sold me. If you ever want to sell your nicholas K hoodie to fund that addiction, let me know.

Waiting for these to come in the mail:

8382006941210540390275_L.jpg

838200694121054567143_L.jpg

ijin material culotte black raw.

82020069412114010703279_L.jpg

Gram 406g green wax

8232006941210204593292_L.jpg

Gram 426g black wax

461.jpg

F-troupe j10

Guest Airjamie
nice shoes, especially the grams. airjamie, where'd you find those?

www.111vox.com .....ships to the US and whatnot, apparently they are a retail outlet for the distributor. Which means i blew my "gay minimalist-ish is it a guy or a girl?" load when i found the site. Pointy shoes for life.

www.111vox.com .....ships to the US and whatnot, apparently they are a retail outlet for the distributor. Which means i blew my "gay minimalist-ish is it a guy or a girl?" load when i found the site. Pointy shoes for life.

well, now that you posted the site, i just had to buy them, since i knew if i didnt, some other twat on this board would! ahhhh!

i love these!!! are they new, because i bought the black ones a while back, but never saw the white color way. where did you pick these up? thank you.

Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh. £50

Office had them too but none in a size 8

I really like this! goldengloves, if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me how much the jacket costs and where you picked it up? Thanks!

I picked it up at Carve in Costa Mesa, CA. But Situation Normal would be a good, closer place for you to get it, plus it's cheaper there! Situation Normal has it for $310, I paid $340. Doh!

:)

http://www.situationormal.net

vans authentic / white

uniqlo double breasted trench / black

uniqlo button downs / charcoal, blue striped

dot dot dot / issues 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

josef albers: formulation:articulation / book

albers & moholy-nagy retrospective / book

idea mag / ed fella special

also known as vol. 1.5

Not so much a purchase, but more of a swap.

Swapped my Supreme "loose" gauge beanie for a pair of these...

visvimkiefersgrey.jpg

Worn but still in good condition, no box, no spare laces. But I've blagged a spare set of the "natural" laces off a friend. So I'm happy.

that was a fucking steal of a trade. nice mrpolkadotman.

Nice pickups mike and rirawin!

Waiting for my Visvim Polke No.5's to arrive... I'll try and post pics when I receive them from Hawaii.

My Skynyrd Double Ring Mocs came today though from St. Alfred... quite possibly one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn.

I picked it up at Carve in Costa Mesa, CA. But Situation Normal would be a good, closer place for you to get it, plus it's cheaper there! Situation Normal has it for $310, I paid $340. Doh!

:)

http://www.situationormal.net

Cool! Thanks for the heads up, I've never been to Situation Normal before but I'm going to check that place out now.

Airjaime, I like your sneakers but I have a feeling that any exposed velcro is going to rip through hems of jeans, I could be wrong, though.