Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

haven't posted for a while, picked these up last night:

2893620249_5743b01e1e.jpg

also got this from a while back:

2894460592_b30df0bee4.jpg

the other major recent purchase was an orange goyard "urbain" bag, couldn't resist at their private sale... crazy color i know, but i kindda like it... don't really have a pic of it... picked up a couple random pieces at the Archive sale but nothing major, haven't even worn a couple of them yet...

The first shirt is devine!

Not really a purchase, but a gift from Brandon Day at www.thegenericman.com

30w9nq8.jpg

2ntclyg.jpg

15ofin9.jpg

AND, I picked this up yesterday too!!!

ivfjnt.jpg

More pics of shoes @ http://21arrondissement.blogspot.com/

More pics of scoot @ http://vespass180.blogspot.com/

EVERYONE STOP BUYING THINGS AND HELP ME FIND

A. A WINTER COAT

B. SOME LEATHER DESERT/CHUKKA BOOTS [but not in tan/brown/black]

Opening Ceremony? Not exactly desert boots, but close. And they're not tan, brown, or black.

693771-rescaledpic-420x630.png

Note that they also make actual desert boots in midnight blue and lavender. Somebody's selling the blue ones in the supermarket right now.

Opening Ceremony? Not exactly desert boots, but close. And they're not tan, brown, or black.

693771-rescaledpic-420x630.png

Note that they also make actual desert boots in midnight blue and lavender. Somebody's selling the blue ones in the supermarket right now.

I have to buy these. I know they make the desert boot in brown, but do these also come in brown? Anyone know how the sizing runs?

Okay, I've thought this over. The Opening Ceremony designers don't need to improve the quality because people buy it anyway. You know what the OC folks do? They identify holes in the market, fill it, and slap on a huge price tag. The reason people buy it is because it looks like exactly what is missing from the market. Their shoes are never that great, but they're great considering the dearth of stuff like it that's readily available.

The OC shoes may not have the greatest quality but have your cobbler give them a rubber sole when you buy them and don't use them as everyday shooz and they'll hold up just fine. Unless you start doing crazy shit...