Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

joey, can't really tell what colour the jacket is in the image? grey? If you are going to dye it black keep in mind the thread used in the stitching its polyester and won't absorb dye the same way as the cotton? fabric. So you'll end up with a black jacket with contrast grey stitching.

RIT fabric dye is super easy to use by the way.

joey, can't really tell what colour the jacket is in the image? grey? If you are going to dye it black keep in mind the thread used in the stitching its polyester and won't absorb dye the same way as the cotton? fabric. So you'll end up with a black jacket with contrast grey stitching.

RIT fabric dye is super easy to use by the way.

yea i was thinking about that with the stitching, im going to be using Procion MX fabric reactive dyes to dye it, i will also probably leave it in a dye bath for an extended time period and then repeat the process with Jacquard Idye Poly to take care of any undyed polyester thread showing.

IMG_0915.jpg

Copped this last fall at a stoop sale for $5. I'm finally able to bust it out now that it's cold.

OG Starter Pro Line. Made in USA.

GGGGGGGGGMEN

nice i should post my Mets quilted starter that i bought last year....

we should hang on the corner and drink 40s....but those strollers are dangerous.....

^i wore my piazza jersey to the gym last night, free of irony.

I thought of you last night when i was watching Californication.......his bald agent's last name is Runkle and I thought they were saying Kunkle.....I was convinced they were basing this character on you.........Runkle just got fired for jacking off in his office all day long...

^i would never do that. ;)

his meltdown is how i behave when pretty much anything goes wrong.

btw, are you on SF? someone just called me out as a WLIR-listenin' molloy boy.

haha

nail on the head? i used to listen to that station occasionally..it was pretty good

i've browsed SF a few times but dont think i ever joined....

no J, the original LIR was bomb! you're forgetting me and dunkin have some years on you. it was the new wave headquarters circa 1985-1991 and became WDRE at some point. i won depeche mode tickets on there in 1988.

werd...emo before there was emo.......lots of floppy hair bopping.......

120 minutes was the last thing i ever watched on MTV, you know, when they had music videos.

120 was bar none the greatest music related bit of programming through all my youth. mtv tried to rehash the feel w/ that stupid "underground" indie show a few years back but it didn't come close.

pinfield owned. oasis performing supersonic as snotty young pompous douchebags was life changing.