Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Hahaha.. I know!

Woulda bought your waxed DRKSHDW pants for sale if they were only black!

those drkshdws are the same ones i wore that night we picked up those bitches at spuyten duyvil. They aren't black, but I think they could work for you. the flash makes them look lighter than they really are....

edit: also my shop in honolulu picked up that same jacket in wool. what size r u in lad?

Hahaha.. I know!

Woulda bought your waxed DRKSHDW pants for sale if they were only black!

those drkshdws are the same ones i wore that night we picked up those bitches at spuyten duyvil. They aren't black, but I think they could work for you. the flash makes them look lighter than they really are....

edit: also my shop in honolulu picked up that same jacket in wool. what size r u in lad?

Size 44, pretty much the same even in tees. This leather one fits like a dream! I was worried they would be too tight..but trusted the measurements online. The leather is fuckin' soft. I could picture it already... me on the L train, hipster girl checkin' it out.. 3 hours later... spuyten duyvil deja vu!

Size 44, pretty much the same even in tees. This leather one fits like a dream! I was worried they would be too tight..but trusted the measurements online. The leather is fuckin' soft. I could picture it already... me on the L train, hipster girl checkin' it out.. 3 hours later... spuyten duyvil deja vu!

bought alot of supreme

2891708128_de88e58865.jpg

3-way backpack/messenger/duffel

2891707894_ca16fcbd8a.jpg

dunkz

2890870665_6d29570288.jpg

2891708080_e419ce13d1.jpg

fluxus jawns

bag set up is complete

2891708400_a5ca28bca5.jpg

cheapo army surplus for school

waist bag for whatever

3-way bag for traveling

bought alot of supreme

2891708128_de88e58865.jpg

3-way backpack/messenger/duffel

2891707894_ca16fcbd8a.jpg

dunkz

2890870665_6d29570288.jpg

2891708080_e419ce13d1.jpg

fluxus jawns

bag set up is complete

2891708400_a5ca28bca5.jpg

cheapo army surplus for school

waist bag for whatever

3-way bag for traveling

can we get some detail pics on the jacket? fit etc. im making one at the moment wanna see how theyve gone for it. can pm if u want [if youve even got time in the first place]. cheeeeeeers!

Sure thing.. will pm you, give me a few to take snaps!

mike lowrey : today at 03:11 PM. please learn to post using the enter button every once in a while, k thx.

No pictures then:

Engineered Garments navy bedford jacket

Engineered Garments CPO shirt

Engineered Garments western shirts

Woolrich Woolen Mills peacoat

Woolrich Woolen Mills maine guide jackets

Woolrich Woolen Mills upland jacket

Engineered Garments ties, scarves

Engineered Garments belted cardigan

haven't posted for a while, picked these up last night:

2893620249_5743b01e1e.jpg

also got this from a while back:

2894460592_b30df0bee4.jpg

the other major recent purchase was an orange goyard "urbain" bag, couldn't resist at their private sale... crazy color i know, but i kindda like it... don't really have a pic of it... picked up a couple random pieces at the Archive sale but nothing major, haven't even worn a couple of them yet...

The navy (really looks black) wool one is from MAC in San Fransisco, and the brown cord one is from August in Oakland. I sized up to a large on both.

I can no longer go into MAC. Chris and Ben just tempt me with too many things. And Louisa is not better.