Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

just got these in the mail from poly. been eyeing them for months, just didnt have the cash for them.

nandoxnando's not the BC4000 denim (not sure exactly if thats better or not though)

img4775hn7.jpg

img4776vy2.jpg

need to get these hemmed

the bc4000 ones are lesser quality. and i think you can send them to 45rpm for them to hem, call the nyc store. lets see some fit pics!

I just picked up these Black APC pants from Nomad. The cut is very similar to the new standard except the leg opening is slightly larger. I went onto the APC website and could not find these on there. Sorry again for the poor quality pictures.

DSC01021.jpg

damn nice thats what i need!! nomad what's that an online store?

hm...just bought this zipper hi top, not sure if it's rick owens or drkshdw though as i am still waiting for it to arrive. it's also not leather...it's canvas :(

7d3f1jpgsz2.jpg

nice choice. i saw those floating around on the bay but they didn't have my size.

i just picked up these vintage deadstock desert boots i stumbled across which just happened to be my size:

9ff6_1.JPG

i was actually looking for an older style of desert boot clarks produced a few years back with distressed grey sueded leather called "london suede." shoulda copped when i had the chance.