Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i dont know if they were stag lows

but they did have some kiefers when i asked yesterday

i passed cause i just couldnt spend 250 dollars on a pair of kicks

that look like chucks.

the girl working at fil was doable. well, how the hell can you say no

to a japanese chick who's decked out with visvim shit head-to-toe?

The reason i'll be selling half my wardrobe:

P1010631.jpg

It brings tears to my eyes :( I had to sell my two 1200s to fund my clothing venture. That allen and heath mixer is the best! I had one for about 4 or 5 months and it was the nicest thing I had laid my hands on. Built like a tank, awesome knobs, cool onboard fx, etc.

I let it go because my true love was scratching and juggling. I always wish I would have been able to try their scratch specific model...

went shopping with 2000db...

digawel BD shirt

yoshida kaban for corso como comme des garcons (looks better than HP and also less expensive)

IMG_1538.jpg

Looks cool, although if you wear all your recent purchases at the same time you'll look a little too much retro-future neu-rave for my taste.

I'm planning on mixing my all black/white Julius/outfits with this to give it a little splash of color. Ur right about the retro-future bent. I've been really getting into it...

FINALLY i got my syndicate chukkas. i cant decide between white or black laces, your thoughts?

IMG_0374.jpg

also, is it asking too much if i wanted to get a nicer/cleaner box for these? i went to supreme LA to get these shoes and the box they gave me was dirty and scuffed. so when i went to pay for them i asked the guy if i could get a new, cleaner one and he gave me a blank "wtf" stare and told me to "just wipe it down, dawg." i was kinda pissed about it, but i just wanted to get the shoes so i took the box that they gave me. the whole time i was in the store i felt unwelcome, none of the workers acknowledged me. EVEN when i was standing right at the counter staring at three of them, they just kept talking amongst themselves. maybe im overreacting?

also, is it asking too much if i wanted to get a nicer/cleaner box for these? i went to supreme LA to get these shoes and the box they gave me was dirty and scuffed. so when i went to pay for them i asked the guy if i could get a new, cleaner one and he gave me a blank "wtf" stare and told me to "just wipe it down, dawg." i was kinda pissed about it, but i just wanted to get the shoes so i took the box that they gave me. the whole time i was in the store i felt unwelcome, none of the workers acknowledged me. EVEN when i was standing right at the counter staring at three of them, they just kept talking amongst themselves. maybe im overreacting?
also, is it asking too much if i wanted to get a nicer/cleaner box for these?

YES

so when i went to pay for them i asked the guy if i could get a new, cleaner one and he gave me a blank "wtf" stare

I WOULD TOO

the whole time i was in the store i felt unwelcome, none of the workers acknowledged me

YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT ALLOWED IN THERE AFTER THAT

they just kept talking amongst themselves.

THEY WERE WAITING FOR YOU TO LEAVE TO CLOWN ON YOU FOR THE NEW BOX REQUEST

maybe im overreacting?

YES