Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

-m65 [with the perfect fit]

-[slightly oversized] turtleneck

m65.jpg

guess where from!

turbow.jpg

rebecca turbow shirt, finally. wasnt really worth the eighty dollars, in my opinion.

bike.jpg

knit t-shirt with awesome bike print, and mini pocket knife necklace. this, however, was definitely worth the six dollars!

Just picked up these Dunks from the Samurai pack and the RS100 LEs both while in the Chi this weekend. The pattern fabric on the Dunks is FUR, SON!

Puma.jpg

Nike.jpg

Wow. I usually don't give a rat's ass about the sneaker "game" but these are quite possibly the worst looking shoes I have ever seen. I don't care how "exclusive" or expensive these are...just goes to show you, you can't buy style.:eek:

Nike.jpg

Man i spent 400 bucks on this

just to be like

nigga you ain't up on this...

i think the sig says it all...

those are the ugliest dunks ive ever seen. you should have saved yourself some money and got some plain 2 tone dunks.... they are the only ones that look any good anymore.

i think the sig says it all...

those are the ugliest dunks ive ever seen. you should have saved yourself some money and got some plain 2 tone dunks.... they are the only ones that look any good anymore.

im with cmf& rajio on these. well atleast he succeeded hell be the only one wearing those for sure.

Over the past week:

APC military shirt in white broadcloth (F/W06 in the same cut as S/S06's)

X MacBook in white

X Gretsch acoustic/electric in sunburst w/ flamed ten top, abalone binding, gold hardware, and Fishman electronics, bought cheap

X super limited edition Japanese starch for my jeans

X and went and ate yakitori and drank beers all night tonight, came out and was walking past the little shop under the yakitoriya and bought what I think are fake German army sneakers that I'm gonna kick around in.

IMGP0294.jpg

IMGP0293.jpg

IMGP0289.jpg

IMGP0295.jpg

IMGP0298.jpg

damn! i guess i just have a weird sense of style but i think the Dunks are hot. You can't expect a shoe that's been around that long from that big of a company to not evolve, they can't just rock 2 color plain leathers forever. I give it up to them for trying something different. Whatever you're all entitled to your own opinion. No one mentioned anything about the Pumas, i guess that means they're decent....but then again no one likes the dunks either.