Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

-ann long cardigan with open back + buckles

-ann blazer with open back + buckles

-ann oversized waistcoat with open back + buckles

-margiela satin lapel cardigan

Very, very beautiful. You should start posing WAYWTs more, so I'll have something to look at while I'm touching myself.

site_img_pa_se530_l.jpg

Thanks to cpaik's thread about eBay's 35% cashback, I scored these for $180. Retail 499.99 :]

Also, since I'm not BALLER enough to own gothninja boots, I won't accidentally crush these like still did to his. :]

really nice one!!

did you get it at a flee market or can you cop it in store?

thanks, i got it in this little store in uptown NY...they only had this one, but i know a few stores carry them around the US.

http://www.panamone.com/ they have a list of stores that carry them...a lot of the places probably wont have them anymore, but if you call around you might get lucky.

im trying to get another one to throw my macbook in!

where are you located pappoose?

how's you get WON magazine?

I live and work in Glasgow, UK. A friend sent over both copies of won the other week, i work for a similar gallery/collective as nownow, so was wanted to get my hands on a copy. Its free over there right?

yeah and i thought my BOSEs were excessively pricey...

You get what you pay for, especially with headphones. 180$ marked down from $500 for headphones is not out of reason especially on a forum where people are paying as much as they are paying for clothing.

You get what you pay for, especially with headphones. 180$ marked down from $500 for headphones is not out of reason especially on a forum where people are paying as much as they are paying for clothing.

i hope you're not trying to imply that $1000 lanvin boat shoes aren't actually worth retail. i pray to god that this is not what you're implying.