Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

behind bars looks interesting jimmy....

the front cover shot is of the croft institute in melbourne, awesome little bar.

croft used to be awesome when good hip hop djs would play, but now its gentrified and a bit pricey... cool concept though...

croft used to be awesome when good hip hop djs would play, but now its gentrified and a bit pricey... cool concept though...

i havent been there since early 2003, it was killer back then though.

saw tipper and prince quick mix, and watched the sun rise from the rooftop....good times.

I know you guys might hate on fam0us, but Rolex IS a classic watch brand with a fantastic history.

The black sub is a classic design that'll stay timeless, although I myself prefer the old style seadwellers. (not a fan of the bubble) Although a classic, neither the sub or sd are really all that classy.

I picked up this bad boy at the beginning of the year, and I'm loving it:

rollyak4.jpg

I rock a sea-dweller because I think the bubble is lame and I think the sub is too wimpy I love the girth of my PHAT Sea-Dweller.

I'm also to big for a fancy girl watch like that ;-)

Guest jmatsu
I be liking these sperry's....any info on them?

uuuhhhh...okay. they b silver. they b leather. you don't gotta tie the laces. they were like 160 bux.

now gimme rep.

Guest jmatsu
i like that wendy's down the block. any info on it?

uhhhhh...okay. it b a fastfood chain. they got square burgers. they b like 300 yen in japland. am i right?

Guest jmatsu
2571005091_f0cf265190.jpg

wow...i didn't know that projectdragon was still around. or did you find deadstock.

i remember when donki used to stock it.

Guest jmatsu
^ found some deadstock... BSF... those were the days... used to have the T in navy... remember when it was all about the navy T's? ha

i don't know if you'd be interested, but i have a deadstock mini backpack in grey (signed by stash...his usual arrow shit. not that it makes a diff) and a dead stock ashtrash i wouldn't mind getting rid of. if you think you might interested i would take and send pics. sure you have futura's book, but would you wanna buy a 2nd copy for cheap??

thnx