Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Thanks all for the reactions.

awww nice buy duck, been wondering if anyones bought their stuff, how does it feel?

Well, I just got it in yesterday but qualitywise I'd say it feels good, am unsure how fragile it is. It's quite chunky and I'd hate to get it stuck on something and break it, though it doesn't feel like that would happen easily...

It's light wich is a definite plus.

this isn't really a purchase, rather a late birthday gift. my good friend had her aunt knit me this irish sweater for my birthday, i'm beyond excited. now, as it hits 95 degrees, i can't wait for winter again. i think i'm developing a handmade garment fetish

2559863666_1435d4818d.jpg

Picked up a few things from CdG today. A ton of stuff in the store was 40 percent off. Picked up this CdG shirt shirt, and a CdG shirt tie. Shirt was 615 down to 369 and tie was 70 down to 42. Also got a blazer but its getting altered. Pictures of blazer wednesday.

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01232.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

i think the original aitor bags may have been made to order from libary,certainly nothing he has ever made as had any kind of production run,the closest thing is the boots from the two collections which there were like 10 pairs total made across the 2 collections.If you check showstudio for his most recent film you can see a skull backpack he produced for that,the first chance product wise for aitor fans is the stone island down jacket which is pretty amazing i love it.